Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Ok ok ... I had a Stevens dream last night :giggle:

But it was sad ... I was at a game and a guy came over and said "he knows" and I looked down 5 rows and Stevens looks back over his shoulder at me .. and he was wearing a black turtle neck he looked cute - then the guy said "Scotty -- he knows - he knows you're losing interest" I didn't really know what to say and ... well that's all I remember of the dream.

I think it's an opposite dream though. I think it meant I think Stevens is losing interest :unsure: ..... hmm -- or something... I dont know. I dont know what it meant.

What I meant was -- as time goes bye my Stevens references are losing their meaning. The point of reference is kind of getting too different now. It's diluted. It's the same and it's right but --- it's gone from peoples minds. Things turn into icons and that weakens them and makes them fade so -- I guess so things can progress. I dont feel I'll be content though. Lemaire can change with the times but there's always a disconnect in peoples minds. Lou --- It's all still here but I see how it's fading - it will fade -- it has to I guess... it's being set up as best it can be I guess.... :noclue:

bye? I meant by :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

The reason I'm not a fan of touch screens: once you get used to them, you start touching any and every screen. Of course I also miss the touch pad on my computer sometimes and I'm clicking the metal casing like a moron...

Off-topic: I made the best blueberry muffins!!

as for the dream -- it's like sammy getting married - you'd never change a thing - but the internet sure has gotten more dull on a minute-to-minute basis.

The reason I'm not a fan of touch screens: once you get used to them, you start touching any and every screen. Of course I also miss the touch pad on my computer sometimes and I'm clicking the metal casing like a moron...

Off-topic: I made the best blueberry muffins!!

as for the dream -- it's like sammy getting married - you'd never change a thing - but the internet sure has gotten more dull on a minute-to-minute basis.

Well, everything SHOULD be touchscreen! What laptop doesn't have a touchpad anymore?

Blueberry? PMing you my address!

Wut?

They were GREAT! but even better -- I made this horrific brownies - 16 oz of chocolate, one pound of brown sugar, 1/2 pound of butter. and my husband wouldn't let me bring any in to work! Oh yeah! AND a can of sweetened condensed milk (2 eggs and 2 cups of flour -there now you have the whole darned recipe!) They're pretty cool. Almost like fudge...

Awe - My husband found that after reading about Probert's brain trauma - (could be science magazine could be NPR) He just sent me another email about what a bad ass Probert was and how bummed he is he died :(

So years ago I told you all how border line 'mo all the men in my family got when Stevens walked by us in Princeton :lol: even my dad who is a monster himself but only a 6ft 73 year old monster now :P -- yeesh! So My husband was thinking imagine a guy who can lift Scott Stevens up and smash him against the boards in a fight...that is some badass.

i think Probert was one of the athletes that said science can have his body for study on long-term after-effects of hockey. There is a whole new book out about it I think. I think a football player is involved - I heard about it a few weeks ago. So sad and amazing how these head injuries hurt you long term. It;s just so sad he died so soon - so young!! and his wife was talking about it. All the hits bother her far more than the fighting. it's just sad.

Husband is home sick probably making himself all sad reading stuff like this. goofball :wub: next he'll log on to Rerun Horse rescue :doh1: and we BOTH cried during Beezus and Ramona when the old cat died... OK... TMI -- I better get back to work.

Blueberry muffins -- there new topic.