Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Honestly I was gonna avoid the board entirely for two days, but I just can't. I'm addicted.

Me too. I figure a good compromise will be to stick exclusively to this thread until after the game Tuesday (and maybe longer depending on how it goes). I just might get myself banned if I allow myself to read and respond to some of the dreck that will be posted there in the interim.

Congrats to CRASH's sister (and uncle CRASH too)! Another little bundle of red, white and black joy joins the family!

If anyone lives in my neck of the woods, the roomie and I are heading to Manasquan for some hockey in about 20 minutes. Join up if you don't have anything better to do.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

Congrats to CRASH's sister (and uncle CRASH too)! Another little bundle of red, white and black joy joins the family!

that's the plan!!

Bella (the 4 year old) yelled at me last week for wearing a blackhawk jersey "Uncle Scott I like the red ones better!!!"

and now they have a hockey net... need to start pumping Kool-Aid now B )

that's the plan!!

Bella (the 4 year old) yelled at me last week for wearing a blackhawk jersey "Uncle Scott I like the red ones better!!!"

and now they have a hockey net... need to start pumping Kool-Aid now B )

A "creepy" uncle who stares at tube top wearing, short skirt showin', knee high socks chickies...

They finally induced labor on my sister... that lil girl did NOT want any part of the real world!!!

(guess she has her uncle's obsession with the Matrix B ) )

Congrats! what's the baby's name?

A "creepy" uncle who stares at tube top wearing, short skirt showin', knee high socks chickies...

what so having a pulse makes me creepy???

Least I don't post on here pretending to be 17, THAT would be creepy :P

Congrats! what's the baby's name?

Sienna... I think.... I can never remember the names till they pop out and I've held them!!

7 hours post-inducement... this baby does NOT wanna come out!!

8 pounds, 1 ounce (still tiny compared to Bella at birth)

but FINALLY!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Hospital visit and photos to follow in next few days!!!

More details as they become available!

Someone please tell me they saw the picture of the Canes fan with the cowboy hat and sleeveless jersey today in the Star Ledger.

Makes me want to beat them even more.

8 pounds, 1 ounce (still tiny compared to Bella at birth)

but FINALLY!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Hospital visit and photos to follow in next few days!!!

More details as they become available!

Awww Congrats! I like the name Sienna. It's pretty and unique.

I was talking about baby names with the women at work (one of them is pregnant) and I really like the name Ella for a girl with the middle name Jane.

Edited by LA03

what so having a pulse makes me creepy???

Least I don't post on here pretending to be 17, THAT would be creepy :P

HOPE you wre not referring to me pretending to be 17... I'm ALMOST double that...

Sienna??? Why not Burnt Umber? Only kiddin'... I think I've decided that I (we) do not want kids.

Awww Congrats! I like the name Sienna. It's pretty and unique.

I was talking about baby names with the women at work (one of them is pregnant) and I really like the name Ella for a girl with the middle name Jane.

Sienna Rae... 8 lbs 1 oz... 19.5 inches

my sister is good at the names

Isabella Ann

Ariana Nicole

and now the hat trick B )

Please God don't name her Mary Jane!!

HOPE you wre not referring to me pretending to be 17... I'm ALMOST double that...

Sienna??? Why not Burnt Umber? Only kiddin'... I think I've decided that I (we) do not want kids.

No it was a general board shot not aimed at anyone

And what's wrong with kiddies?? :P

No it was a general board shot not aimed at anyone

And what's wrong with kiddies?? :P

I see so many I want to strangle because they are behaving badly and I would not be allowed to do what they do. However, I don't know what kind of parent I would be. Both my wife and I work a lot and I haven't a clue who would stay home. Would my kid get the attention he/she needs, would they be raised right, would they get pregnant or get someone else pregnant before they were ready, would our guidance be listened to? Would they do drugs, sleep around, be one of those mentally ill people who guns down people in a school? I have no clue and why people may say, "it is all up to YOU", I think that is a crock of sh!tte! There are so many other factors that you have no control over. It is just depressing.

Hmmm....things are quiet........too quiet.....

It definitely is. It's kinda scary....

How was everyone else's weekend? Anyone going to the game tonight!?

It definitely is. It's kinda scary....

How was everyone else's weekend? Anyone going to the game tonight!?

The weekend was pretty awesome. Grillin, playing hockey, watching hockey, watching baseball, beers, more grillin, good times. It even carried over to yesterday. One roomate came home from work and before I knew it, we had 11 people and one dog here playing wiffleball in the back yard.

And yes, I'll be in 227 tonight with two buddies and my ladyfriend.

Now right back atcha cupcake ... how was your weekend and are you gonna be in attendance tonight?