GDT: NJ DEVILS @ Philadelphia Flyers, Jan 22, 2008, 7:00 PM ET

eaglejelly

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brodeur really is only 21 wins away from Roy? (According to Chico)

Then he can certainly catch him this year.. after tonight there is 34 games left..

EDIT: nevermind its 31.. i coulda sworn he said 21 at first

Edited by nmigliore

Over on the Flyers board they have a thread about the Devils owning them and they are saying that the Flyers are toast if they play the Devils in the playoffs.

I don't know if I've ever seen a team play as bad as the Flyers tonight. I mean - that was just UGLY.

Most of their fans stuck around though, hoping for the inevitable Downie cheap shot or Derian Hatcher hand biting. I don't know what Downie did to Clarkson - hard to see, so if he did do anything, he won't be suspended for it - but he is a scumbag, that's for sure.

I haven't seen this Rachunek hit on Richards - I want to. He played a solid game tonight. I liked Zubrus coming to his defense, too. This team has nothing to worry about in the playoffs with those two guys being soft.

I have to say, it was heart warming to see Elias walk down to the locker room, miss the kid's hand for a high five, stop, take off his glove, and go back. It made me proud to be a devils fan. That and the whoppin' the Devils gave tonight.
Edited by SickMan

wow, Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) saying that phaneuf could be traded here...

now i know these rumors dont mean sh!t coming from him

but i dont know, phaneuf played for red deer, so sutter might want him

i could see gionta and greene being traded...

wishful thinking?