The Official Clarkson Wraparound Attempt Count Thread

Cowutopia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowutopia, hey man I'm not trying to instigate, so don't take this the wrong way, since I know that "Clarkson's Wraparound" is really your thing....

but...if its so "surprising" why is it that Henrik's stick went flat to the ice the minute he saw Clarkson head for behind the net?

I think many of the NHL goalies have CI and a DVR...that's why.

Don't get me wrong, I love him, and the trick, but I think he has the potential to have a bigger bag of offensive tricks and be less predictable.

...Or it could be that it worked so well in Dec....but has been pretty dry since.

Anyways...keep the count going!

Edited by Cowutopia

Thank you for describing the sarcastic humor I founded this thread upon. I'm actually surprised he's no longer trying it quite as much.

He played a good game tonight, and sprung Brylin (and took 2 D-men, even though one was stickless) on the last goal, and scored one.

Whenever he does something behind the net that is NOT a wraparound, I cheer. This thread will hopefully monitor progress.

and DevilinLA, turn your sarcasm detector on next time. :)

as the official keeper of the wraparound, i officially endorse this thread.

Even though i haven't seen the wraparound in a while, maybe he's hiding with Giontas goals.

• 2 weeks later...