The Official Clarkson Wraparound Attempt Count Thread

Cowutopia

I restarted the count for this season which is why the number is so low. Reading back through the thread won't help.

Clarkson hasn't played well at all. Well, he had good shifts on the 4th line. That's where he belongs.

Edited by Cowutopia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkson created 3 or 4 positive turnovers tonight and won a lot of battles around the boards. He also had good positioning throughout the evening.

He did have a good game, but he should also consider not complaining to the referee while the puck is still in play in the offensive zone. I don't know how this sort of stuff doesn't drive a coach crazy.

He did have a good game, but he should also consider not complaining to the referee while the puck is still in play in the offensive zone. I don't know how this sort of stuff doesn't drive a coach crazy.

Clarkson should consider stop complaining all together. There is a reason he draws almost no penalties, even real ones, while almost every possible penalty is called on him, even phantom ones. The refs hate complainers...see Jamie Langenbrunner.

I think he's infected Madden. Dog tried it twice tonight.

Well I think one of those times Madden was forced to because he was out with Clarkson who while Madden was looking for someone in-front decided to skate toward madden at the side of the net, get in his way, and then trip and fall behind the net. At the point Madden ad no choice but to try and stuff it.

I saw two during the 10-25 game against Philly. Anyone see more?

To the question: I restarted the count at the beginning of this season. Last season I think he had 1 or 2 goals once I started keeping track, which was towards the end of the season.

I lol'ed for real when Doc said "Fail."

Edited by Cowutopia

• 2 weeks later...
From here on out I'll be keeping track of Clarkson's wraparound attempts. Let's see if he ever scores on one!

Current Count

Goals Scored

Can I make a suggestion? (BTW IDK why I'm asking if I can make a suggestion cause I'm just going to make it anyway..) Along with you current count can you add assists from attempting the wrap around? He does have the possibility of getting assists off of them..

He has scored, actually.

Honestly there are a bunch of results that can happen from his wraparound attempts: Total failure, in which the puck never reaches the net or a teammate and gets turned over, a shot on goal with no rebound or goal, a shot on goal with a rebound that gets put in either by himself or generates an assist, an attempt that never reaches net but falls to a teammate that does put it in. Many of his attempts never get on net.

I'm not keeping track of all of that, nor am I going to keep track of assists. But you can if you want.