What towns do the Devils players live in?

JWomp

Yeah I heard most lived in South Orange :noclue: .. I dunno..

haha but imagine your going to work one morning and u look over next door and u see like colin white getting the mornings paper on the front yard? haha

Edited by nmigliore

Lol...

I wasn't trying to be creepy! Just curious!

It's not like I asked for their addresses!

I know Marty has a condo on South Orange Ave. (by the all night laundramat) so he can get away from the Canadian and American Press after a game. You may want to visit him there (as I know from personal experience) right after home games at about 12:00AM.

You can then plan on being incarcerated for the remaining part of the evening with some homies (they're all good guys) at the the precinct (right next to where the bar "The Hall" used to be) and let go on $100.00 bail the next morning.

You'll enjoy as you make new friends and if you need to know where the great #4 lives, you can reach me in the Bergen County Prison as the alarm sign outside his hizzie is real... repeat, it works. GOOD LUCK THERE TIGER!

Again, cell 139 BCP if you need help.

Many of the Devils do in fact live in West Orange in the various town house communities - Crystal Woods, the Highlands, Eagle Ridge, etc. Over the years, many have taken over houses that previous devils stayed in - I believe the Devils actually own some of these and rent them to the players who use them as "in season" homes - these are mostly the younger guys who don't yet have families.

Guys with families like Brylin (in Short Hills), Langenbrunner (in North Caldwell), and Brodeur (in a huge house in West Orange) hit the suburbs for big houses.