WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

Least they're giving Morrison a legit feud finally.... he was soooo wasted since they put him to Raw....

As for Jeffy-kins and his Emo-Belt.....yeah it's bad, but it's not much worse then spray-painting nWo on the greatest belt in wrestling history.... it does add to the whole personna and all.... I just hope there's a good payoff to nW-2.o....they're run the angle enough damn times :rant:

to me the worst part of TNA is trying to make Jarrett relevant again.......

Well the way I look at it, as funny looking as the belt looks (even though this belt looks EXTREMELY fvcking stupid...) you gotta remember that at the end of the day it's still, basically a prop. And are they trying to push Jarrett into the title picture or something? I tell ya I HATE seeing all the old guys hogging the spotlight but I rather see him as TNA champion then the Miz as WWE champion *epic fvcking facepalm.*

And I'm sure Morrison has the potential to be DECENT face (Although he makes a FAR BETTER heel) but shouldn't they reinvent his character or something? He isn't the same "bad ass, 15 minutes of fame, dirt sheet co-host that parodies other superstars for teh lulz" superstar that he was and now is a face wearing his heel attire and coming out to his heel theme music. So out of place. The Hollywood monkey writers over in CT should do something about that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So the Rock comes back and tears the HOUSE down in a 30 minute promo..... and no one says a thing???

Also for those with Sirus/XM Chris Jericho was on Busted Open today... good spot if they replay the show.....

So the Rock comes back and tears the HOUSE down in a 30 minute promo..... and no one says a thing???

Also for those with Sirus/XM Chris Jericho was on Busted Open today... good spot if they replay the show.....

His segment last night was the best segment in pro wrestling since...well his final feud with Stone Cold in 2003.

O.K the ROCK (THE GREAT ONE) came back. I might start watching WWE again.

I used to watch that until my early high school years when it became WWE UNIVERSE with the likes of Cena.

Now bring back Taker, THE REAL HHH, Edge and Christian, THE DUDLEY BOYS (I want to see tables getting crushed) , Kane with the Mask and the most important: bring back AUSTIN 3:16

I just miss the real WWE.When it was the ATTITUDE ERA that was worth watching. You never could figure out what was going to happen. Guys like Austin and the Rock knew how to make the crowd go crazy.

Now we got guys like Cena ??? Like the Mizz ???

Also bring back Kurt-Angle so I can chant you suck !!! you suck !!! when his song goes on

O.K the ROCK (THE GREAT ONE) came back. I might start watching WWE again.

I used to watch that until my early high school years when it became WWE UNIVERSE with the likes of Cena.

Now bring back Taker, THE REAL HHH, Edge and Christian, THE DUDLEY BOYS (I want to see tables getting crushed) , Kane with the Mask and the most important: bring back AUSTIN 3:16

I just miss the real WWE.When it was the ATTITUDE ERA that was worth watching. You never could figure out what was going to happen. Guys like Austin and the Rock knew how to make the crowd go crazy.

Now we got guys like Cena ??? Like the Mizz ???

Also bring back Kurt-Angle so I can chant you suck !!! you suck !!! when his song goes on

That WAS the real HHH, all about himself...bury everyone left and right.....only thing missing was the sledgehammer

Taker can barely move..... Christian is coming back from injury......

Austin has no knees or neck anymore....

Angle and the Dudleys are in TNA... I'm not ranting on them tonight I do enough on facebook......

As for Cena and the Miz, this is what happens when you have TV writers scripting their EVERY word instead of giving them bullet points and saying GO

and if you want to see why Pro Wrestling being stuck in 1997 does NOT work anymore.... watch TNA.... crap I so didn't wanna go there.....

I finally caught some TNA last night. I actually enjoyed it. Aside from the predictable and unnecessary "renewing of wedding vows". It was pretty good.

Big Poppa pump is starting to look old.

I wasn't very happy with what happened last night. I'm tired of the whole Dixie Carter - Hulk thing. Hulk Hogan is a horrible human being that deserves nothing but the worst things to happen to him. I can't stand watching or listening to him. Hulk and Eric bring absoultely nothing good to TNA(besides getting rid of the terrible 6 sided ring) other then making it try to feel like WCW again with more NWO wannabe sh!t. Let it go!

I thought there was no reason for Sting to basically destroy Jeff Hardy and I also believe the only reason they put the belt back on Sting was because of all the rumors of him going to WWE. The whole 2-21-11 rip off, hell they even zoomed in on his feet when he came out of the limo to try to rip off the rock bit from raw when he first came back. TNA needs to not try so hard to "1-up" WWE and just do what is right for TNA.

I thought the best thing was Angle beating up JJ and then smashing Karens face into the wedding cake but they ruined it by having them do the vows anyway. It should have ended with Angle ruining the whole entire thing after he smashed her face into the cake.

No RVD, no Anderson involved in anything important. So many things about this show annoy me. They need to get their sh!t together.

The worst part about TNA (besides Hulk Hogan) is their horrible desire to give these "celebrities" all this air time on their shows. Angelina and Bart Scott were a joke. Angle had an axe in the ring and he is suppose to be scared of Bart Scott? Gimmie a break. Horrendous.

and ya Steiner is getting up there, he's 48.

The best thing about Impact was that they were out of the Impact Zone, this is really something that they need to do as much as possible.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I wasn't very happy with what happened last night. I'm tired of the whole Dixie Carter - Hulk thing. Hulk Hogan is a horrible human being that deserves nothing but the worst things to happen to him. I can't stand watching or listening to him. Hulk and Eric bring absoultely nothing good to TNA(besides getting rid of the terrible 6 sided ring) other then making it try to feel like WCW again with more NWO wannabe sh!t. Let it go!

I thought there was no reason for Sting to basically destroy Jeff Hardy and I also believe the only reason they put the belt back on Sting was because of all the rumors of him going to WWE. The whole 2-21-11 rip off, hell they even zoomed in on his feet when he came out of the limo to try to rip off the rock bit from raw when he first came back. TNA needs to not try so hard to "1-up" WWE and just do what is right for TNA.

I thought the best thing was Angle beating up JJ and then smashing Karens face into the wedding cake but they ruined it by having them do the vows anyway. It should have ended with Angle ruining the whole entire thing after he smashed her face into the cake.

No RVD, no Anderson involved in anything important. So many things about this show annoy me. They need to get their sh!t together.

The worst part about TNA (besides Hulk Hogan) is their horrible desire to give these "celebrities" all this air time on their shows. Angelina and Bart Scott were a joke. Angle had an axe in the ring and he is suppose to be scared of Bart Scott? Gimmie a break. Horrendous.

and ya Steiner is getting up there, he's 48.

The best thing about Impact was that they were out of the Impact Zone, this is really something that they need to do as much as possible.

Interesting. I agree 100% ---stay away from the "stars".

Why would Stink, excuse me Sting go to the WWE? rather why would WWE want such a weak gimmick?

Interesting. I agree 100% ---stay away from the "stars".

Why would Stink, excuse me Sting go to the WWE? rather why would WWE want such a weak gimmick?

Well that's the thing, everyone on the internet took the 2-21-11 videos and immediately started spreading the wildfire rumors that it could be Sting and that we would see Sting-Taker at WrestleMania, which I admit would be fun to see just because those two haven't crossed paths. Problem is WWE and Sting never said anything about any chance of him coming to WWE and those videos turned out to be meant for Taker the whole time.

So TNA thinks they are somehow showing WWE up by having Sting come out and win the belt meanwhile we have no idea if WWE was even trying to get Sting in the first place. So basically TNA decided to give the title to Sting based on internet rumors even though Anderson never got his rematch and he won a number 1 contenders match that they made him wrestle in. It really all makes little sense but that's why I have such a hard time with TNA even though I'd like to see it eventually do well.

Edited by Satans Hockey

How about the fact that Sting could make more money on a DVD alone then he ever could from Dixie Carter??

TNA HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO STOP with the D-List Celebrities.... PEROD

WWE has Clay Matthews on their show after the Super Bowl BECAUSE they came out with the Belt at the Super Bowl, so the TNA comes with BART SCOTT??? REALLY???

Does anyone outside the NFL circles give a monkey's nut about some mid-level Jet player????

It makes TNA look half-ass.... making RVD drop the Title becuase they used all his contracr dates??? Half-ass.....\

nw-2.0? HALF-ASS!!!!

Least the 6-sides and X-Division made them stand out... oh wait... they don't matter anymore.....

OK I'm going to be the lone guy to stick up for TNA.

I rather watch a D list celebs Bart Scott then see Justin Bieber ruining Wrestlemania.

To call Sting's gimmick weak is such a cop-out. Taker is one of the stalest wrestlers in WWE...period. How will this comeback be any different then say his last two comebacks? The last time he was really relevant IMO was Great American Bash 04 and during the Taker/Dudleys feud. Since then they've re-done Bearer. re-done Kane/Undertaker and redone the Casket on fire bit...twice. The character doesn't have it anymore. I know i'll get ALOT of sh!t for that but it's true.

The double-standard of WWE fans is shocking. What do I mean? Well they will mark out over Nash/Booker going to WWE and the possibility of Sting going to WWE but when Nash/Booker were in TNA and when those fans found out Sting wasn't going to job to Undertaker for a paycheck? "Oh they are just old farts that just hold down young guys." LMAO Come on.

Oh and what's wrong with wanting to want to be WCW? I liked WCW. fvck WCW 2000 > WWE today. Is TNA a clusterfvck? Sure is. Is it an entertaining one? Yes.

If TNA had a bigger marketing department and was on a bigger network they'd be beating WWE...or at least be beating Smackdown. Their roster is 10x better then what WWE's is. That's for damn sure.

You misunderstand me... I WANT to like TNA... I think they have the best TALENT out there of either them Raw or Smackdown....

You know why you DON'T want to be WCW? WCW is DEAD.... BE YOUR OWN COMPANY, and don't re-hash the same crap you've done 2-3 times ALREADY (Main Event Mafia much?? The constant Jarrett over-pushes?)

I want Sting in the E because I want a Sting DVD plain and simple... it's the only way its happening......

I don't want celebrities.... I don't want fake weddings... I want GOOD WRESTLING, Vince has lost it and I'm never getting it on Monday and Friday... my only hope was on Thursdays.... and those hopes were killed by Eric Bischoff and Terry Bollea!

Say what you want about Bieber.... but you will still get a MITB match which will OWN... you get Sheamus and Daniel Bryan, which will be amazing, If HHH and Taker can give half of what they gave 10 years ago... it will be GOOD, Edge/DelRio should be good too....and I have a feeling Miz and Cena's gonna pull an OH sh!t moment (and Miz will win)

Let's see TNA come up THAT big on their biggest show... just ONCE!

I'm in the same boat as Crasher, I want to like TNA, that's why I watch it every week, in hopes that they will someday start getting their act together. Theres a ton of sh!t in the WWE that I don't like either I just find TNA even more frustrating because the talent is there but morons are running the show. Eric and Hulk are garbage and Dixie my daddy paid for everything Carter doesn't know jack sh!t about wrestling.

OK I'm going to be the lone guy to stick up for TNA.

I rather watch a D list celebs Bart Scott then see Justin Bieber ruining Wrestlemania.

I'd rather watch neither but for arguments sake at least Bieber would draw WWE money because girls will be buying wm to see him. No one gives a sh!t about Bart Scott and I'm a Jets fan and I still don't care.

To call Sting's gimmick weak is such a cop-out. Taker is one of the stalest wrestlers in WWE...period. How will this comeback be any different then say his last two comebacks? The last time he was really relevant IMO was Great American Bash 04 and during the Taker/Dudleys feud. Since then they've re-done Bearer. re-done Kane/Undertaker and redone the Casket on fire bit...twice. The character doesn't have it anymore. I know i'll get ALOT of sh!t for that but it's true.

I like Sting and have no problems with his gimmick, it's the way TNA acted and the way they brought him back that's completely childish. They did everything because of some internet rumors.

The double-standard of WWE fans is shocking. What do I mean? Well they will mark out over Nash/Booker going to WWE and the possibility of Sting going to WWE but when Nash/Booker were in TNA and when those fans found out Sting wasn't going to job to Undertaker for a paycheck? "Oh they are just old farts that just hold down young guys." LMAO Come on.

Nash and Booker were one time entries at the Rumble, they aren't going to be winning belts any time soon. There was zero real talk about Sting even coming to the WWE. It was all started by people on the internet.

Oh and what's wrong with wanting to want to be WCW? I liked WCW. fvck WCW 2000 > WWE today. Is TNA a clusterfvck? Sure is. Is it an entertaining one? Yes.

cause I want to see some original stuff and for TNA to be TNA. There is no reason to let Eric put a group together and then talk and talk and talk and talk just like the old days with the NWO. Lets see some new ideas! It's not that hard to come up with some new material.

If TNA had a bigger marketing department and was on a bigger network they'd be beating WWE...or at least be beating Smackdown. Their roster is 10x better then what WWE's is. That's for damn sure.

Their roster is good but it's not 10x better then what WWE has. There are way too many guys on TNAs current roster that are WWE rejects and that's another gripe I have about TNA, they love to push guys who just get fired from WWE.

I really hope TNA can get their act together one day but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...
I really hope TNA can get their act together one day but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

And boy was last night any more obvious screaming proof of this being true???

Long story short:

Jeff Hardy (who was in Rahway on Saturday, and in more irony, was heckled HARD by the crowd including a "we're still sober chant") came to the TNA Show last night in "no condition to wrestle"... you figure it out there....but TNA STILL keeps him in the Main Event Match.... Sting refuses to work a long match with him (I don't blame him, a stoned moron like this could mess you up).... TNA (even worse) has a NO CONTEST in it's #1 contender's match.... and Sting beats Hardy in 90 seconds refusing to let him get up from a pinfall..... TNA really is WCW 2.0 now, and here's the "Finger Poke of DOOM: moment......

And boy was last night any more obvious screaming proof of this being true???

Long story short:

Jeff Hardy (who was in Rahway on Saturday, and in more irony, was heckled HARD by the crowd including a "we're still sober chant") came to the TNA Show last night in "no condition to wrestle"... you figure it out there....but TNA STILL keeps him in the Main Event Match.... Sting refuses to work a long match with him (I don't blame him, a stoned moron like this could mess you up).... TNA (even worse) has a NO CONTEST in it's #1 contender's match.... and Sting beats Hardy in 90 seconds refusing to let him get up from a pinfall..... TNA really is WCW 2.0 now, and here's the "Finger Poke of DOOM: moment......

I just got done watching that ppv, I can't believe they let him go out there like that. TNA management proves how dumb they are yet again. All they had to do was show Jeff in the back getting attacked, or just say he couldn't make, etc, etc. Since the number 1 contenders match was a draw they could have done a triple threat with Sting-RVD-Anderson.

But nope, they had to go and pick the worst possible decision and throw Jeff hardy out there when they knew he was high/wasted/whatever. They need to fire Jeff or send him to rehab.

TNA is a mess. i wish they would just tell their fans straight up what really happened. i think there was a PPV a while back where Scott Hall no showed due to "personal" problems

It was last minute so they couldn't really "do" anything. What they should have done is have Hardy come out but then have Anderson attack him...taking his spot. That way you save face by having Hardy at least come out. Edit: Lol I just saw S.H. suggest the same thing. Yeah, exactly what they should have done. Instead we got Russo'd. Although I'm not sure that Russo has booking power anymore but meh.

Edited by TheMazz

It was last minute so they couldn't really "do" anything. What they should have done is have Hardy come out but then have Anderson attack him...taking his spot. That way you save face by having Hardy at least come out. Edit: Lol I just saw S.H. suggest the same thing. Yeah, exactly what they should have done. Instead we got Russo'd. Although I'm not sure that Russo has booking power anymore but meh.

How was it last minute when (according to reports) he showed up 30 minutes before the show all fracked up still??? That should be even MORE telling cause wrestlers usually get their earlier then that to work out match details/etc....

one rumor going around this is a work and some kinda Charlie Sheen knock-off.... it better NOT be... what scares me is, the longer Hardy stays without getting fired, the more I sorta believe it.....

that was possibly the most embarrassing moment in wrestling history.....

Credit to Sting for not taking the chance and doing the right thing getting the HELL outta there!!