WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you?? We got 7 seats in 107 this morning

3 seats in 106, row 5.

Originally they wanted to give us 114, row 2, probably because they're a lower row but those would be much worse seats since you can't see anyone walk out or talk if they stand by the entrance. At least that's how it looked by the layout.

3 seats in 106, row 5.

Originally they wanted to give us 114, row 2, probably because they're a lower row but those would be much worse seats since you can't see anyone walk out or talk if they stand by the entrance. At least that's how it looked by the layout.

You'll be pretty much next to us all then... cool deal!!

• 1 month later...

Anybody going to "Hell in the Cell", this Sunday at The Rock?

I am pretty fired up to have the sandwiched between the Devils vs. Flyers and Rangers

Yo!

Going from I miss the place ain't seen it since April... to OMG 3 nights in a row:blink:

Yo!

Going from I miss the place ain't seen it since April... to OMG 3 nights in a row:blink:

I know, its insane! So freaking excited for those 2 nights. My father-in law got the tickets. Its him, me, my brother-in law and my wife. Not sure where we are sitting. My father in law always forgets the section. I do know he paid $175each for them, so I hope they are close.

I have been to 3 live WWE events and all up top. I say in MSG in the last row at the Rumble 2 years ago. Felt like a waste!

FLYERS-WWE-RANGERS!!! Bring it!

Very sweet! Hope the view for me is good as well.

Any predictions??

As long as Punk wins we all go home happy

I don't see any title's changing... MAYBE Rey and DAVE win the Tag Belts, but god I hope not

Morrison/Ziggler looks fun too

As long as Punk wins we all go home happy

I don't see any title's changing... MAYBE Rey and DAVE win the Tag Belts, but god I hope not

Morrison/Ziggler looks fun too

Agreed on Punk, such a good heel.

I am a big Orton fan so I would love for him to win but highly unlikely.

Also digging Ziggler but I don't see them taking the belt off Morrison yet.

I do hope an ECW match is announced but at this point it may just be a dark match.

If Edge wasn't hurt....

Father in law treated to create seats, 5th row. So before the show starts, I look across the rings and who do I see ringside. Jamie Langenbrunner, with his wife and I believe 3 kids. My wife freaked and had a friend take a picture with his zoom camera. WOW did I pic him out! He and his family seemed to have a great time. His kids were dressed up as D-X and he was smiling most of the time. Only one person walked over (towards the end of the show) and asked for an auto.

Just so cool to see that.

I know, its insane! So freaking excited for those 2 nights. My father-in law got the tickets. Its him, me, my brother-in law and my wife. Not sure where we are sitting. My father in law always forgets the section. I do know he paid $175each for them, so I hope they are close.

I have been to 3 live WWE events and all up top. I say in MSG in the last row at the Rumble 2 years ago. Felt like a waste!

FLYERS-WWE-RANGERS!!! Bring it!

Sup wrestling buddies! I was at HIAC also. I was sitting ringside right behind the announcers. It's been a goal of mine to score ringside seats to a WWE PPV basically just for souvenir chair; although, it does leave a pretty big hole in the ol wallet. It wasn't the most exciting of PPV, but it was decent. The match lineup was confusing. It still doesn't make sense why they started with Taker/Punk. I'm just happy Orton won the title. The crowd was great because it was full of smarks... except this one guy who tried to start a lets go rangers chant. I did not notice that catfight someone mentioned in another thread nor did I see Langs :(. Weird being at the rock for something other than a Devils game.

BTW, I was at that Royal Rumble at MSG 2 years ago too!

Edited by jsalz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a loser. His divorce is making him desperate.

He should man up and attempt suicide instead :P

TNA was JUST ABOUT TO MAKE REAL PROGRESS AND GO THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this fvckbag is gonna come in and right down the sh!tter!!!!!!!!

Interesting tid-bit that was mentioned in New York City earlier today at the press conference...

HH-1.jpg

"...the deal between TNA and Hulk Hogan was negotiated by longtime Hogan's colleague Eric Bischoff Through Hogan, TNA has agreed in principle on a partnership with Eric Bischoff's company; E.H. Entertainment & Television. The corporation has inked a first-look deal with TNA, and will be working with the organization to develop new programming extensions of the TNA brand throughout the world, both on and off television."

interesting.

Interesting tid-bit that was mentioned in New York City earlier today at the press conference...

HH-1.jpg

"...the deal between TNA and Hulk Hogan was negotiated by longtime Hogan's colleague Eric Bischoff Through Hogan, TNA has agreed in principle on a partnership with Eric Bischoff's company; E.H. Entertainment & Television. The corporation has inked a first-look deal with TNA, and will be working with the organization to develop new programming extensions of the TNA brand throughout the world, both on and off television."

interesting.

Eric Bischoff is a moron, who had the wrestling world at his finger tips and watched it slip away while he got drunk with power. NWO initially was an outstanding item that just became a joke. Hogan should stay retired, or do some acting jobs, or his new grill. He is 20 years removed from being relevant in the squared circle.

All I have to say about Hogan to TNA is FVCK!

Seriously, if he has booking abilities (which I'd be shocked if he didn't), he's just going to start giving titles to his buddies and fvck TNA... WCW style. Like crasher said, TNA is just starting to turn a corner in regards to pushing younger talent, don't mess it up!!!