WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like life, wrestling is predetermined. hopefully the real four horsemen (arn, ric, tully and barry) will come save the day from the 4 horseman of the apocalypse

horsemen.jpg

While I love the sentiment and appreciate the shot of immortal FH, the historian in me can't help but correct your statement for accuracy:

The real/original 4H: Ric, Tully, Arn & OLE Anderson.

IMO: the best version of this was Ric, Tully, Arn & Luger.

While I love the sentiment and appreciate the shot of immortal FH, the historian in me can't help but correct your statement for accuracy:

The real/original 4H: Ric, Tully, Arn & OLE Anderson.

IMO: the best version of this was Ric, Tully, Arn & Luger.

oh i know about ole and he was with arn in the minnesota wrecking crew. i never liked him so i like this 4 horseman version better

i used to have that wwe 24/7 and apparently they said that ric flair didnt get along with ole

oh i know about ole and he was with arn in the minnesota wrecking crew. i never liked him so i like this 4 horseman version better

i used to have that wwe 24/7 and apparently they said that ric flair didnt get along with ole

Fair enough. Flair probably didn't like Ole, because he was the boss.

ROH isn't really a southern company. They cater to the NJ/NY/Philly crowd like how ECW did...cept I wouldn't compare them to ECW. They might have ravenous fans and are based out in the tri-state area but ROH/ECW = two different companies.

ROH isn't really a southern company. They cater to the NJ/NY/Philly crowd like how ECW did...cept I wouldn't compare them to ECW. They might have ravenous fans and are based out in the tri-state area but ROH/ECW = two different companies.

I was speaking about Citadel, who I believe owns stations in the southern us.

• 2 weeks later...

I like what they're doing with R Truth, but for fvck's sake, give him some damn music.

He should get the old Warrior's theme :lol:

I'm still pissed how they spent ten weeks building Andy up to have it get squashed in ten seconds with a slap to the face and a stunner!

• 3 weeks later...

He should get the old Warrior's theme :lol:

I'm still pissed how they spent ten weeks building Andy up to have it get squashed in ten seconds with a slap to the face and a stunner!

I'm almost three weeks late here, but I agree - though I have to say it was hilarious to see him fall flat on his back from the slap, but be up and moving around a few seconds after the stunner.

Funny I was about to come in here to commentate on CM Punk's moment of beauty at the end of Raw tonight.....IF it was legit and he's gone from the company it was the most amazing thing EVER!