WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

Blah... Devils game tomorrow night.. so is SD!.. i was able to work it well last Friday, so ill manage to watch both. Damn SD!'s random 8-10 time slot.. why cant they go to 9-11 like RAW ?!!

btw Crash have you been to any live WWE events? I went to like 3 in the year or so in which i was into wrestling.. No Mercy 2004 (main event was JBL vs Undertaker, Last Ride Match for WWE title, was the beginning of the Heidenreich/Heyman vs Undertaker feud).. a RAW show.. and a Smackdown!/RAW supershow

edit: oh and all were at the CAA

Edited by nmigliore

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah... Devils game tomorrow night.. so is SD!.. i was able to work it well last Friday, so ill manage to watch both. Damn SD!'s random 8-10 time slot.. why cant they go to 9-11 like RAW ?!!

btw Crash have you been to any live WWE events? I went to like 3 in the year or so in which i was into wrestling.. No Mercy 2004 (main event was JBL vs Undertaker, Last Ride Match for WWE title, was the beginning of the Heidenreich/Heyman vs Undertaker feud).. a RAW show.. and a Smackdown!/RAW supershow

edit: oh and all were at the CAA

I will never step foot in the dump again so I've not going in like 3 years :P

DVR the shows

you'll enjoy them better!

I will never step foot in the dump again so I've not going in like 3 years :P

DVR the shows

you'll enjoy them better!

I dont have a DVR :noclue: .. Or I dont think so

I have iO cable.. maybe it comes free and i dont know it, who knows

Edited by nmigliore

I dont have a DVR :noclue: .. Or I dont think so

I have iO cable.. maybe it comes free and i dont know it, who knows

If you have IO Cable you have it, I believe its $10 a month for the DVR. But its money well spent (I record HNIC every Saturday on the NHL Network).

Bleh I barely watched Smackdown! on Friday, obviously mostly because of the Devils game.. but it seems somewhat boring compared to RAW.. I cant wait to watch RAW tonight.. I dunno why Smackdown! seems like such a snoozer now.. More weird wrestlers (Kizarny?) and MVP continues to be used as a jobber it seems

Bleh I barely watched Smackdown! on Friday, obviously mostly because of the Devils game.. but it seems somewhat boring compared to RAW.. I cant wait to watch RAW tonight.. I dunno why Smackdown! seems like such a snoozer now.. More weird wrestlers (Kizarny?) and MVP continues to be used as a jobber it seems

they're working a MVP Face Turn eventually

Fact of Wrestling life... HHH + Air time = BORING SHOW :doh1::ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be into wrestling pretty hardcore, but as I get older I tend to go in spurts. With the news of Vinnie Mac returning, I watched Raw for the first time in about 2 months this past Monday and I used to hate his work, but Randy Orton was seriously awesome. I last watched right when Cena came back as I cant stand him. I think hes good in the ring or at least eons better than he was, plus you can tell he has serious love for the business, but the whole SuperCena crap drove me nuts and I wasn't wanting to see that crap again.

That Legacy stable they're starting could be awesome if they book it right, but creatives heads have been up their asses for so long, I'm afraid they'll find a way to ruin it.

I tend to root for the heels lol.

Edited by ghdi

Doesn't help when HHH is the son in law of the BOSS

Why else do you think he has a job?? :P

I used to be into wrestling pretty hardcore, but as I get older I tend to go in spurts. With the news of Vinnie Mac returning, I watched Raw for the first time in about 2 months this past Monday and I used to hate his work, but Randy Orton was seriously awesome. I last watched right when Cena came back as I cant stand him. I think hes good in the ring or at least eons better than he was, plus you can tell he has serious love for the business, but the whole SuperCena crap drove me nuts and I wasn't wanting to see that crap again.

That Legacy stable they're starting could be awesome if they book it right, but creatives heads have been up their asses for so long, I'm afraid they'll find a way to ruin it.

I tend to root for the heels lol.

I keep telling people, Orton has GOTTEN IT and he was so sickly improved over the last year... the presence... the pre-RKO slither he does now.... even that sickly death-stare he has... he's gotten flat out FRIGHTENING and the total "you don't wanna fvck with this guy" heel... I look forward to it every week!!!

Did anyone else think Christian was the one doing things to Jeffy Hardy and was disappointed that it turned out to be Matt Hardy?

nah

I was actually chanting TURN HEEL MATT!!!!! the whole time :P

the hell with Jeff Hardy (though watch him bring the Instant Classic in as backup!)

Matt Hardy V.2.0! Jeez, that would be awesome if they did that.

I really hope they do

I'd mark out like a 10 year old too if they brought Lita back into this mess :P

and I think we could have Jeff/Christian vs Matt/Edge or maybe even a TLC 4-way for the belt... could you imagine THAT ??? :blink:

I really hope they do

I'd mark out like a 10 year old too if they brought Lita back into this mess :P

and I think we could have Jeff/Christian vs Matt/Edge or maybe even a TLC 4-way for the belt... could you imagine THAT ??? :blink:

Isn't Christian in TNA?

(btw Manta the Hardys are in WWE)

I know I am late to the party, but are both the Hardy Boys in TNA?

No Jeff was like 2 years ago

he's been back in the WWE for like a year now... and the 14 year old girls get moister by the second because of him :doh1:

Isn't Christian in TNA?

Christian was in TNA up until aboit November....his contract was up and now he's coming back sooner then later to Smackdown most likely

What do you guys think of seeing Cena vs. Orton yet again..this time at Wrestlemania :noclue: ....and I'm really pulling for an HBK vs. Undertaker match, but i doubt it will happen...Triple H vs. Edge should go down too it would be an awesome match.

What do you guys think of seeing Cena vs. Orton yet again..this time at Wrestlemania :noclue: ....and I'm really pulling for an HBK vs. Undertaker match, but i doubt it will happen...Triple H vs. Edge should go down too it would be an awesome match.

I'm kinda looking forward to Cena/Orton... they really are kinda polar opposites now... Orton gets better and better and better... and keeps getting into this lil tweak he's done to his personna, and frankly it's kinda awesome to see, and his personna and actions are simply the polar opposite of Cena and with the way he beats down his Legacy Boys in bringing them up, character wise, he HAS to win the title to prove the point to his boys!

I think we got HBK vs JBL at mania....this has to be taker's last year... I just don't care about him or his streak anymore... he can barely move... it's time to say goodbye (not that it would happen with contracts and all but a Taker/Sting match would still be worth it)

Personally I hope they roll with this Matt Hardy turn and give us Matt vs Edge vs Jeff vs Christian... TLC for the WWE Title... I'd order Wrestelmania AT HOME if they did that!!!

Personally I hope they roll with this Matt Hardy turn and give us Matt vs Edge vs Jeff vs Christian... TLC for the WWE Title... I'd order Wrestelmania AT HOME if they did that!!!

Wow...that would be the greatest match ever...id pay up the 50 bucks myself if that happened haha