CMON LOU

CMONPETEYD

• 1 year later...

Im not trying to just throw fuel on this fire but a friend of mine who works in the devils organization said that lou and/or his staff has already began talking with Hossas agent. he said they havnt talked to hossa personally because hes still playing. and this is nto sum bullsh!t rumor the guy heard. i truely do trust what he has to say and ive known him for like 10 years

Im not trying to just throw fuel on this fire but a friend of mine who works in the devils organization said that lou and/or his staff has already began talking with Hossas agent. he said they havnt talked to hossa personally because hes still playing. and this is nto sum bullsh!t rumor the guy heard. i truely do trust what he has to say and ive known him for like 10 years

so he's admitting to you about tampering with a player under contract and in the Stanley Cup Finals???

That seems.... foolish......

so he's admitting to you about tampering with a player under contract and in the Stanley Cup Finals???

That seems.... foolish......

im not sayin that they are like throwing numbers at him he said more like "yo for future reference we are interested". around the devils offices apparently there is a buzz about it

Holik is the only player left that I think Lou would acquire. Not sure this helps us much thought

since Lou has a soft spot for "his guys" I bet he brings back Holik, signs Madden and Gionta and let's Oduya take a walk. Then to top it off he signs Jacuqes Lemaire.

haha, god i hope that doesnt happen