Sign in to follow this  
CMONPETEYD

CMON LOU

I dont think he has done much after the 3 PM deadline.

I think he has all intentions of going after 2nd line scoring, TFP and Gulliti have reported it. I think he is probably striking out

and even if its not announced by 3, it doesnt mean it cant be announced later, the deadline is just for the deals to be reported to the league

Im pretty sure Lou is done, maybe he'll shake off 1 or 2 d-men for draft picks.. But thats it, im not expecting anything big

Edited by nmigliore

With all the Dmen going for Picks I cannot believe LL could not do more.. I'm not confident coming off of today..

hopefully he pulled something off we don't know about, but its looking less and less likley

Im not trying to just throw fuel on this fire but a friend of mine who works in the devils organization said that lou and/or his staff has already began talking with Hossas agent. he said they havnt talked to hossa personally because hes still playing. and this is nto sum bullsh!t rumor the guy heard. i truely do trust what he has to say and ive known him for like 10 years

No, actually we now know it was just one guy :giggle:

I am only 1 person, only 1 LOU, now I am off to Panera, excuse me for a bit....

Im not trying to just throw fuel on this fire but a friend of mine who works in the devils organization said that lou and/or his staff has already began talking with Hossas agent. he said they havnt talked to hossa personally because hes still playing. and this is nto sum bullsh!t rumor the guy heard. i truely do trust what he has to say and ive known him for like 10 years

so he's admitting to you about tampering with a player under contract and in the Stanley Cup Finals???

That seems.... foolish......

This is the thread it was born in.

and NO i am not LOU

Edited by tsdevils82

so he's admitting to you about tampering with a player under contract and in the Stanley Cup Finals???

That seems.... foolish......

im not sayin that they are like throwing numbers at him he said more like "yo for future reference we are interested". around the devils offices apparently there is a buzz about it

Informal talks go on early all the time. How else would players feel comfortable signing huge long term deals after only, at most, like an hour of talking?

Holik is the only player left that I think Lou would acquire. Not sure this helps us much thought

since Lou has a soft spot for "his guys" I bet he brings back Holik, signs Madden and Gionta and let's Oduya take a walk. Then to top it off he signs Jacuqes Lemaire.

haha, god i hope that doesnt happen

Then to top it off he signs Jacuqes Lemaire.

:puke: <-- Crasher after reading this