Met Gomez tonight

NYCdevil

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. The Eastern Conference is so tight right now.

Am I expecting a monumental collapse of the Devils? No, absolutely not. I'm expecting a 1st or 4th from you. Possibly 5th if you're unlikely and the "worst" being 6th.

The Pens? Man, I just think they're lucky. Defensively they need a lot of work, though Fleury came in big for them today.

As a Ranger fan I'm not even thinking about being top in the conference. I'm just thinking about the next game and getting the win.

Every point counts, no team is safe.

The East has been so exciting, definitely has a playoff atmosphere.

I'm not saying it's impossible for the Rangers to win the division. I just think its unlikely for the Pens AND Devils to lose enough while the Rangers keep winning.

Also, I only brought up the collapse thing because Rangerfan4life has been saying that the Devils and Pens will be fighting for a playoff spot while the Rangers take first for weeks now, and doesn't seem to want to mention how or why.

I have no problem with fans of other teams who actually want to talk hockey.

With 6 more points (or 9 with OT and shootouts) to be decided between the Devils and Rangers, that last game April 6th could be quite a huge one.

That's the vibe I'm getting too.

Rangerfans is just a Ranger fan who seems to want to talk hockey in a rational way and isn't looking to stir the pot. He's rooting for the wrong team, but isn't an ass by any stretch.

The other guy's just a complete dick who represents the "other" type of Ranger fan I can't stand. He'll continue to dip into the standard Ranger fan "comeback arsenal" (attendance, style of play, etc.) thinking he's just hysterical and getting under everyone's skin when he's just exposing himself for the trolling ass that he really is.

Truth be told, I was actually a Devil fan originally! My house is filled with Ranger fans. Went to my first hockey game...wow, I don't even remember...early 90s? New Jersey Devils vs Vancover Canucks. Canucks won 4-3.

From then on I was a Devil fan! Kirk Muller (number 9!), Kevin Todd (14!) became my favorites. And I was a huge fan of Craig Billington, Richer, etc.

I didn't "hate" the Rangers at all. And I thought the 1994 series was one of the best, ever. My "dislike" with the Devils started actually 1995 and reached the breaking point in 2000. *shrugs* God knows the Rangers sucked during this time (especially 1998 onward). It was some of the "fans" in high school that made me not like the team. I won't get into details, but in 2000 was when I officially switched my affiliation.

I don't hate the team, per se. And I don't want to say I "hate" the fans (I mean, I'm talking to you guys! : :evil: ) but, a certain few "elitist" fans growing up - I hate to say - swayed me!

Sorry to hear you made the WRONG sway or switch. :P

Devils have been the better team in the 90's and the 21st century than the NYR. Usually a fan would go to the winning team instead of picked the lesser of both. Devils won a SC in 2000 and you think you would have become the Devils fan then. :evil:

Edited by Rangerfans

Guest rangerfan4life9O
Oh boy, here we go again. What is the hangup some peeps have with fans of other teams posting here???

Man! Enjoy the HOCKEY chat and knowing your team is BETTER than any other fans team and bask in their misery as we enjoy our successes.

There is nothing wrong with a misguided fan of a loser franchise posting on NJDevs! It is nice, after all, to have a whipping boy. And they inevitably wind up eating their words.... after pulling their foot out of their mouths. :evil:

Oh boy, here we go again. What is the hangup some peeps have with fans of other teams posting here???

Man! Enjoy the HOCKEY chat and knowing your team is BETTER than any other fans team and bask in their misery as we enjoy our successes.

There is nothing wrong with a misguided fan of a loser franchise posting on NJDevs! It is nice, after all, to have a whipping boy. And they inevitably wind up eating their words.... after pulling their foot out of their mouths. :evil:

I have no issue with fans of other teams as long as they behave themselves. Unfortunately, it seems like at least half the fans from other teams who come here do so to cause trouble.

He wasn't talking to Rangerfans, some bum who got banned had his username as Isuckmyown**** and posted that "why the fvck are ranger fans on this site." His posts got deleted apprantely.

You should know, you're the one who did it.

And before anyone starts, yes, I know about dynamic IPs, but I find it far too coincidental that two different people could sign up on the same site from the same IP address in the span of about two hours.

Actually I don't know because I didn't do it. And what evidence do you have on IP's mister techanican? If your gonna accuse people at least have some evidence to back up what your saying...

I don't normally do this, but if you insist...

isuckatlife (68.173.116.15)

[address redacted]@aol.com

Suspended (0 Posts)

rangerfan4life9O (68.173.116.15)

[address redacted]@aol.com

Members (15 Posts)

Whatever, no skin off my back. I've already informed the site owner, it's his call as to whether he believes you. I'm done here.

EDIT: I just saw the other thread where you admitted to being the other recent Ranger troll. Yeah, I definitely don't believe you now.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Actually I don't know because I didn't do it. And what evidence do you have on IP's mister techanican? If your gonna accuse people at least have some evidence to back up what your saying...

You win nothing and talk smack. You replay 94' over and over again and will keep on doing so for many years to come. The Rags lift you up like your mother has to do every morning to get you off your couch in the basement so you can get out of the mess you made the night before watching your hero "mess" cry from that 94 dvd.

Please, get some sleep as you have an early shift at Chevron in the morning and the Rags suck.

jagr_waaa.jpg

Hey TrollBoyFan4life I knew it was you. Didn't take long to show your true colors. Nice you will be banned three times in two days. :rofl:

You need to learn your geography. the Devils NO LONGER play in the swamp! Only the Gators play at the swamp. They have the best state of the art arena in the NHL. You can still have that dump they call MSG.

Go away you are as useless as that 1994 DVD because "it will last a lifetime!"

There won't be any others.

Go away troll you are wasting our time here.

Guest rangerfan4life9O
Hey TrollBoyFan4life I knew it was you. Didn't take long to show your true colors. Nice you will be banned three times in two days. :rofl:

You need to learn your geography. the Devils NO LONGER play in the swamp! Only the Gators play at the swamp. They have the best state of the art arena in the NHL. You can still have that dump they call MSG.

Go away you are as useless as that 1994 DVD because "it will last a lifetime!"

There won't be any others.

Go away troll you are wasting our time here.

Nah, will win one.

2003 was the last one you'll ever see.......:(

And MSG at least is located in a reasonable spot, unlike the swamp.

Edited by rangerfan4life9O

Nah, will win one.

2003 was the last one you'll ever see.......:(

Not in this lifetime. It will never happen. You think 54 years is a longtime this one could top that IF the NHL is still around by then. :rofl:

Devils will see one again and maybe two or three more. More than we can say about the NYR.

3-SC in 9 yrs > 1 SC in 54 yrs

You do the math there trollboy.

Guest rangerfan4life9O
Not in this lifetime. It will never happen. You think 54 years is a longtime this one could top that IF the NHL is still around by then. :rofl:

Devils will see one again and maybe two or three more. More than we can say about the NYR.

3-SC in 9 yrs > 1 SC in 54 yrs

You do the math there trollboy.

4>3

Try again...

BTW it's not 1 SC we won in 1994 smartass...

lol go wollow in ur sorry ass team as they will fail like the way we've beaten you 5 times this season and more to come... :lol:

Edited by rangerfan4life9O

4>3

Try again...

BTW it's not 1 SC we won in 1994 smartass...

lol go wollow in ur sorry ass team as they will fail like the way we've beaten you 5 times this season and more to come... :lol:

Hey idiot it has been 54 years since you won a SC in 1994. So that is 1 SC in 1994 and 3 SC for the Devils in 1995, 2000 and 2003. 3 > 1. You can't even add you POG troll.

54 years before that yes you won 3 SC when there were only 6 teams. :rofl:

You won't be here when the Devils win the last three meetings of this season. ;)

Edited by SatansDevils

Hey idiot it has been 54 years since you won a SC in 1994. So that is 1 SC in 1994 and 3 SC for the Devils in 1995, 2000 and 2003. 3 > 1. You can't even add you POG troll.

54 years before that yes you won 3 SC when there were only 6 teams. :rofl:

You won't be here when the Devils win the last three meetings of this season. ;)

maahaahaa :boogie:

Yeah i dont oppose other hockey fans posting here, some guy had the n and f word in a single sentence bashing ranger fans that post here.

I have no problem with any other fans that post here as long as they dont come on here to just bash the devils. They could have their opinion that their team is better, i have no problem with that as long as they arent just on here to attack others.

Thank you also for the help clearing that up

I have no issue with fans of other teams as long as they behave themselves. Unfortunately, it seems like at least half the fans from other teams who come here do so to cause trouble.

I also have no problem with fans of other teams posting here, I think it unites us and steers us away from fighting each other. I do have a problem with people who post here just to start trouble and say dumb things like, "Your stupid team will never win the Cup again! BAHAHAHAHA!" Which is basically what Rangersfan4life was doing, I mean he had "DEVILS SUCK!" in his signature for Pete's sake. I don't have a problem with Rangersfan though, at least he seems like he's just here to talk hockey.

meh, i find the board to be pretty good about other teams fans posting here, i mean I'm a hardcore Canucks fan and nobody, with the exception of some dude a few years back that called me a dirty pirate hooker, has ever said anything......

but thats only because i'm cooler than everyone...:P

seriously