NHL Store - Manahttan

jscags

I was just at the NHL store today at lunch time in Manhattan, near Rockefeller Plaza, and was getting a Devils tshirt. When I walked to the register one of the employees said 'You know that Brodeur is going to be here on the 18th.' I asked what time and he said that it will be from 5-6:30 PM on Tuesday March 18th. He said he will be signing autographs, but when I asked if I can bring something, he said that it will probably be a postcard picture that he will sign only. No other items.

Edited by jscags

I am so there!

I plan on going to the store, probably Tuesday after work and finding out for sure. It will be my first time there and I want to see how they handle signings. You can bet a lot of people will show up for it.

Just a heads up. I was at the NHL Store yesterday and picked up a Devils long sleeved Tee and Brodeur bracelet and a few of the guys that work there confirmed Brodeur's apperance next Tuesday. I was told to be there by 4, but since he is only signing for a hour and a half I will be there round 12. I was also told he was only signing picture postcards provided by the store. I'm gonna be happy meeting my favorite hockey player and will take the postcard willingly, but will bring a puck anyway.

Martin Brodeur Autograph Signing!

March 18, 2008 5 - 6:30 p.m.

Meet one of the greatest goalies of all-time! New Jersey's Martin Brodeur, three-time Stanley Cup winner and three-time Vezina Trophy winner, will be at the NHL Powered by Rbk store at 47th St./6th Ave. on Tuesday March 18, 2008 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. signing autographs. The first 250 people will be guaranteed an autograph with free Brodeur cards being provided. No other memorabilia or merchandise will be signed.

The ultimate NHL Experience in NYC, NHL Powered by Rbk features unique merchandise from all 30 teams, an ice wall made of real ice, the world's largest composite hockey stick sculpture, and XM radio studio broadcasting live on weekdays (M-F 12-2 p.m.), and the first-ever NHL-themed Starbucks.

1185 Ave of the Americas (at 47th St.)

New York, NY 10036

T: 212-221-6375

Store Hours:

Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.

Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Sunday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.

* player availability subject to change

I'll be there by 12. It should be a lot of people there. Not enough Devils gear in my opinon. I went to Paragon over on 18th st in Manhattan yesterday and fould more Devils gear there. Picked up a Brodeur Player T and black Devils cap.

Edited by yankeesjetsfan

Hey all! I am looking for an old school Devils uniform. (White with red and green) and I am curious if they have them at the NHL Store. If they have any and they are good quality, I want to get them there because I have $400 in store credit there. I know that they have a sizeable amount of old school stuff, but when I was there in November, they didn't have the Devis jersey. If anybody has been there recently, could you please respond and say if they carried them or not? Thanks! - The Rock 07

I basically stop at the NHL store once a week since it has been open, and I have yet to see any old school Devil jerseys (White/Red/Green) Only place I have ever seen them recently is on EBay (almost sure the Mitchell and Ness ones are fakes, but good copy), and a place online in Colorado. Name slips me right now, I can get it tonight when I get home from work.

Hey all! I am looking for an old school Devils uniform. (White with red and green) and I am curious if they have them at the NHL Store. If they have any and they are good quality, I want to get them there because I have $400 in store credit there. I know that they have a sizeable amount of old school stuff, but when I was there in November, they didn't have the Devis jersey. If anybody has been there recently, could you please respond and say if they carried them or not? Thanks! - The Rock 07

I was at the signing. I got there at 10:30. At first there wasn't a line, so I hung out by the shoe section. The line formed there around 12:30 and we were kicked outside around 2. I was in the first 15 people so I got to go inside around 4:30 and he was siging by 4:55pm. I was thrilled to meet him and get to shake his hand. He only signed the picture postcard the store provided, but I'm not complaining.

No, the store doesn't have the old Green, Red amd White jerseys. Really, the store lacks Devils in my opinon. They have some things, just not as much as I expected.

I basically stop at the NHL store once a week since it has been open, and I have yet to see any old school Devil jerseys (White/Red/Green) Only place I have ever seen them recently is on EBay (almost sure the Mitchell and Ness ones are fakes, but good copy), and a place online in Colorado. Name slips me right now, I can get it tonight when I get home from work.
yankeesjetsfan-

No, the store doesn't have the old Green, Red amd White jerseys. Really, the store lacks Devils in my opinon. They have some things, just not as much as I expected.

Thank you very much for your help!

Didn't see any Whalers stuff. They might have a cap, if that.