Sign in to follow this  
Devils731

Another Fantasy Baseball Yahoo league

Hey guys, I know we're doing a NJDevs baseball league but I don't have the time to do a daily league so I'm running a weekly changes, head to head, 6X6 league. We're drafting monday night. We run bigger than normal rosters so waiver wires tend to be emptier than normal but you can stash more sleepers on your team.

League ID#: 115704

Password: gometsgo

We have 7 returning owners from last year and it was competitive so I think it'll be good again this season. Thanks.

Hey guys, I know we're doing a NJDevs baseball league but I don't have the time to do a daily league so I'm running a weekly changes, head to head, 6X6 league. We're drafting monday night. We run bigger than normal rosters so waiver wires tend to be emptier than normal but you can stash more sleepers on your team.

League ID#: 115704

Password: gometsgo

We have 7 returning owners from last year and it was competitive so I think it'll be good again this season. Thanks.

can I still get in tried to register, but said it was full...

can I still get in tried to register, but said it was full...

Sorry, ya, I definitely would have let you in but the draft was last night and we had a struggle to get the last 3 teams so I capped the league at 10 teams instead of leaving it open for 12 since I wasn't sure I could get the league to 12 teams.