Autographs

Zajkisen

Hey guys!

Is anybody selling autographs? I'd really love to buy a few, if possible.

Since I live in Sweden, it's very hard for me to meet them myself and ask for autographs :(

I'd like Zach, Zajac, Langs and Marty's autograph :)

I would really really appreciate it, and I'd be the happiest girl in Sweden :boogie:

Please??

Go Devils! :koolaid:

Edited by Zajkisen

Hey guys!

Is anybody selling autographs? I'd really love to buy a few, if possible.

Since I live in Sweden, it's very hard for me to meet them myself and ask for autographs :(

I'd like Zach, Zajac, Langs and Marty's autograph :)

I would really really appreciate it, and I'd be the happiest girl in Sweden :boogie:

Please??

Go Devils! :koolaid:

Look up pacific coast memorabilia on EBay, i got all my auto's from there i have:

Jonny Mac signed puck

Elias signed 8x10

Paul martin signed 8x10

Zach Parise signed 8x10

Scott Stevens signed 8x10

and a Marty signed cup lift 8x10

All from eBay, some wernt that cheap , others were, all of them look amazing.

The Parise and the Martin ones were pacific coast, the others were people selling off their collection.

Look up pacific coast memorabilia on EBay, i got all my auto's from there i have:

Jonny Mac signed puck

Elias signed 8x10

Paul martin signed 8x10

Zach Parise signed 8x10

Scott Stevens signed 8x10

and a Marty signed cup lift 8x10

All from eBay, some wernt that cheap , others were, all of them look amazing.

The Parise and the Martin ones were pacific coast, the others were people selling off their collection.

Ok, but can I be sure these are real autos and not copied?

You could also try to write to the players in the mail asking for their autographs. I just got Mike Peluso to sign a puck for me through the mail.

You could also try to write to the players in the mail asking for their autographs. I just got Mike Peluso to sign a puck for me through the mail.

Ok I could try that :) But what's the mail address for that? Or do you mean directly to the players?

Thx.

Directly to the players. There are sites on line that you can get their addresses from or buy a book with the addresses. I'll get the link and post it here for you later tonight.

Directly to the players. There are sites on line that you can get their addresses from or buy a book with the addresses. I'll get the link and post it here for you later tonight.

Yeah, I used to do that when I was younger.

Also, if you don't want to buy the book of their home addresses, usually sending a letter to them in care of the team works. I got Sykora, Brodeur, Elias, Langenbrunner, Gomez, etc this way a few years ago.

Ok thanks guys :) yankeesjetsfan, have you found that link?

Btw, if I send a letter to them. Do I have to send it with an envelope that's stamped? Because, that would be hard. I only have swedish stamps..

Yeah, you have to send them a letter and a self addressed stamped envelope.

Pacific coast ones come with garuntees as they are an official autograph seller, they have pictures up of them getting stuff signed, also when you get them you can check to see if the pen is raised off the image, if you get them on photo paper just look at them in the light the signature should be very slightly raised.

You just have to be trusting and not pay over the odds, if you're not 100% sure the person is honnest, then dont pay stupid money, if you get if for $10 and it turns out its fake, then you havent really lost much. :noclue:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pacific-Coast-Memorabilia

Heres a link to their store, they have some awsome jerseys on their right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Try offical nhl auctions. I bought a ton from them.

I bought a

24x18 with wood frame, autographed marty photo

authentic brodeur jersey

scott stevens autograph 8x10

zach parise 8x10

authentric parise jersey

patrik elias 8x10 autograph

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.