GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only do I expect the Devils to come out like gangbusters tonight, but I expect Brodeur to bring his A-game as well.

I'll be in Sec. 121 chanting MAR-TIN [clap-clap], MAR-TIN [clap-clap], MAR-TIN [clap-clap] after each big save. (I always preferred that chant to the Marty's Better chant.)

GO DEVILS!

:burn:

Edited by 95Crash

This IS the biggest game of the Devils season if they want to have any chance on winning the division. Devils MUST WIN this game and think they will get the revenge on Pittsburgh. Devils win they win the season series and they are back into first place in the division. Crosby will be out again for this game with his sore ankle. Salvador skated and looks like VV and Brookbank are in the line up tonight.

Everyone going needs to be up for this one.

Devils JUST WIN!!! :koolaid:

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/

Back to Vishnevski and Brookbank; Salvador skates

The rotation on the Devils' third defense pair will continue tonight against Pittsburgh with Vitaly Vishnevski and Sheldon Brookbank getting back in the lineup in place of Andy Greene and Karel Rachunek. Vishnevski and Brookbank sat out Saturday's loss in Pittsburgh.

Greene, who struggled in Saturday's game and accidentally knocked two pucks into the Devils' net, looks like he's playing with no confidence, but Devils coach Brent Sutter is not a big believer in the confidence excuse. "Confidence to me has a lot to do with mental stuff," he said.

"It's a matter of working harder and doing things better in practice," Sutter said. "That's the bottom line. That's why the last few games he's played he hasn't played up to his potential. He's got to practice like he wants to play."

The Devils must and WILL score the big goals tonight. Let's fester off their fresh loss last night and break them down early. After they score 7 to make up for the ones scored on them on Saturday, then they can sit back and play defensively. But only then.

The Devils must and WILL score the big goals tonight. Let's fester off their fresh loss last night and break them down early. After they score 7 to make up for the ones scored on them on Saturday, then they can sit back and play defensively. But only then.