GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils

MadDog2020

Pando's having a terrible game, Patty's not playing very well either, Asham played to a vacant Brookbank, Brookbank's not having a good game, we are going to lose.

Stepping into the game after 4 out and causing the only penalty to give up the lead is not cool. It was a pretty ticky tack call too and since then they really haven't called any ticky tack sh!t.

Edited by Cowutopia

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think things would be miles different for the Devils if they could just decline powerplays. Still keep the penalized player in the box for the 2 minutes (not able to play would keep them from playing dirty), but have it stay 5-on-5.

im being sarcastic b/c people act like hes gonna make a big difference. So far on that PP he didn't do sh!t, like everybody else on that PP.. Sutter should shake up things with the PP, i dunno.. I think the dump and chase strategy is failing

im being sarcastic b/c people act like hes gonna make a big difference. So far on that PP he didn't do sh!t, like everybody else on that PP.. Sutter should shake up things with the PP, i dunno.. I think the dump and chase strategy is failing
Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

you're not being sarcastic, you are dead serious. You think Elias is worthless because of one bad period coming back from injury/sickness. Take a look at the stats the last 8 years and then come backto me about importance.

2006 - Led team in points

2005 - Was on pace for most points and what did the team do once he came back?

2004 - Lockout

2003 - Led team in points

2002 - Led team in points

2001 - Led team in points

2000 - Led team in points

1999 - Led team in points

You failed

Leading the New Jersey Devils in points was never a difficult task, now was it? Quit kissing his ass because you think he could make a HUGE difference.. the guy is only half the skill of a Malkin (not even) and Sykora has surpassed him this year. And the only reason he lead in points IS BECAUSE WE NEVER HAD ANYBODY GOOD besides Gomez in a couple of those seasons

Oh no, not worse then Malkin....so is about 99% of the players in the NHL. Sykora hasn't passed him, he is playing with Malkin. Watch some hockey before you start posting nonsense about players importance. Those years he won two stanley cups leading our team in points and also went to the finals another year. Elias is also sound defensivly, one of the better two way LW'ers in the league.
Edited by nmigliore

Oh he was playing with Malkin? So, um, Elias was playing with Gomez. And why are you bringing up past seasons? You think I give a fvck about that? I care about now, 2008, not fvcking 2003 or 2001 or 2000 or whatever stats from 5 seasons ago you wanna bring up.. And right now people make him out to be some superstar that "if we lose its b/c Elias wasn't playing" .. gimme a fvcking break its just a poor excuse

Oh he was playing with Malkin? So, um, Elias was playing with Gomez. And why are you bringing up past seasons? You think I give a fvck about that? I care about now, 2008, not fvcking 2003 or 2001 or 2000 or whatever stats from 5 seasons ago you wanna bring up.. And right now people make him out to be some superstar that "if we lose its b/c Elias wasn't playing" .. gimme a fvcking break its just a poor excuse

Whatever.. I guess im the only one who is dissapointed now because this team is sucking and knows that we will lose in the 1st round, 2nd round MAYBE IF WE ARE LUCKY.

Well.. at least then I could say "i told you so"

Seriously if we cant score, how can we win a game? Let alone a playoff series

Edited by nmigliore