GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils

MadDog2020

Whatever.. I guess im the only one who is dissapointed now because this team is sucking and knows that we will lose in the 1st round, 2nd round MAYBE IF WE ARE LUCKY.

Well.. at least then I could say "i told you so"

Seriously if we cant score, how can we win a game? Let alone a playoff series

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever.. I guess im the only one who is dissapointed now because this team is sucking and knows that we will lose in the 1st round, 2nd round MAYBE IF WE ARE LUCKY.

If you're disappointed by a first-round loss given this roster, your expectations were too high to begin with.

By the way, it's 1-0 Pittsburgh. The way some of you are acting, you'd think it was 6-0. Chill out already.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Pens are dominating, yet not really getting anything (just controlling puck possession etc).. Devils aren't doing anything offensively.. even if we tie this game I think its a must to win in regulation, cant given Pens a point

Edited by nmigliore

I have never seen a streak of bad luck like this one... Fleury dives and gets bailed out by the ref, who had a terrible angle on the play. What's worse is all of our guys are passing or taking to perfect of a shot. We are only going to score ugly, so start shooting at defenseman's skates and charge the net.

This has almost been painful to watch the last 2 weeks.

We need more "crash" guys to pick it up. Go out there, screen the goalie, get a garbage goal, and get this team back on track. The Devils have never been fancy with offense (not since the A line, anyway), so why are they trying the cute stuff now?