Curse part 7 Game Thread: Devils VS Rangers

Devil Fan

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, the Devils will be relying on help from the Rangers and Flyers after tonight. Not good news.

If their offense ever got going again, I'd rather the Devils win the division. I don't expect Marty to struggle in the post season again.

Good luck tonight boys and girls.

I like to think of this loss streak as the buildup before orgasm. We are humping and humping away with no results and then during playoffs there will be sweet release all over the Rangers' faces.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by Crisis

Good luck today, boys.

Honestly, I'm not feeling entirely confident nor am I feeling entirely negative. It's really a coin-flip. Truth be told both teams have not been playing that well of late. Obviously you guys are bound to win and you're bound to get out of your scoring drought...just ride it out and all will be well. I just hope it's not tonight.

I'll be leaving for the game momentarily, good luck tonight. Obviously, I hope you don't win;) But nonetheless, let's hope for an exciting game -- but more importantly a safe one. Don't want to see anyone get hurt.

I like to think of this loss streak as the buildup before orgasm. We are pumpin and pumping with no results and then during playoffs there will be sweet release all over the Rags (double innuendo... wacka wacka)

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by nmigliore