Curse part 7 Game Thread: Devils VS Rangers

Devil Fan

Go Devils.

BTW there are currently tix available on TM for the regular-season finale vs. the Rangers. Before yesterday, the game had been listed as a sellout.

Also, I was wondering, when the Devils had that long regular-season unbeaten streak against NYR, how many games was it total? And what years did it span?I remember the fun I had being at those games. I remember all the fans chanting 19 [clap-clap], 19 [clap-clap], 19 [clap-clap] after the nineteenth game in a row. Good times.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it would be nice to go to the season finale on April 6 and chant "ONE!" clap-clap "ONE!" clap-clap

or we could just chant "You cant beat us!"

ahhh, I can dream. I wonder if its a sign that I just dont feel 100% today...suffer for the next 9 hours until the puck drops only to begin a 2:15 treatment.

The Devs gotta finally take care of buisness tonight. This is getting old now, losing 6 times to the F'ing Rags. Hopefully the Devils actually score tonight and finally catch a break and end this damn losing skid. Nothing would be better than ending a losing streak by beating up on the Rags.

LETS GO DEVILS! :koolaid:

Edited by NYGDevils32

Why dont we just stop the optimism and get ready for a whole lotta bad passing and weak, pointless, perimiter shots from the wing right into Lundqvist's glove. I say we play about 9 mins of acceptable hockey during the 3rd period. Periods 1 and 2 will be consist of 'dump and chase' hockey, of course without the 'chase' part, rotating useless zajac in every 2 minutes no matter how ineffective he is, Oduya falling down, Mottau giving up the puck too easily, and shots of Sutter looking disgruntled as ever at the officials.

Edited by devlman

Why dont we just stop the optimism and get ready for a whole lotta bad passing and weak, pointless, perimiter shots from the wing right into Lundqvist's glove. I say we play about 9 mins of acceptable hockey during the 3rd period. Periods 1 and 2 will be consist of 'dump and chase' hockey, of course without the 'chase' part, rotating useless zajac in every 2 minutes no matter how ineffective he is, Oduya falling down, Mottau giving up the puck too easily, and shots of Sutter looking disgruntled as ever at the officials.

I have the same feeling, after nowing deep down inside they would not win any of the last few. We need little Zachary to use that frustration he showed at the end of last game and pound a few home.