Curse part 7 Game Thread: Devils VS Rangers

Devil Fan

I haven't yelled that loud for a goal at home since Friesen in 2003 :P

Seriously!!

About time I got even with the annoying a$$hole above me with his C-Rate Techno Music!

Damn that felt really good!!

2 more??

PLEASE!!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I have been more amped for any goal this season then for the one Parise just scored! Take your fvcking glove and stuff it Lundqvist! Gio had his ass beat as well on that same shot.

I really can't stand Avery. The guy is just a pure bred a$$hole. Even though the Rangers scored a goal on that penalty I have no problem with them taking 2 minutes there. Only thing I regret is that Marty didn't knock the teeth out of his mouth.

And one thing that's getting a little tiresome is seeing Shanahan get open and burn us again. This guy does absolutely nothing for nearly the whole game but is constantly killing us with that shot of his. He's such a non factor otherwise.

I don't think I have been more amped for any goal this season then for the one Parise just scored! Take your fvcking glove and stuff it Lundqvist! Gio had his ass beat as well on that same shot.

I really can't stand Avery. The guy is just a pure bred a$$hole. Even though the Rangers scored a goal on that penalty I have no problem with them taking 2 minutes there. Only thing I regret is that Marty didn't knock the teeth out of his mouth.

And one thing that's getting a little tiresome is seeing Shanahan get open and burn us again. This guy does absolutely nothing for nearly the whole game but is constantly killing us with that shot of his. He's such a non factor otherwise.

Edited by SatansDevils

Grrr! Another penalty on White. I swear, I hate Colin White so much. He's so slow and was personally responsible for the Devils losing Game 7 in the 2001 Finals. Even Marty has called him out for poor play several times. Marty even called him out in his book!