Lundqvist is weird

MadDog2020

Why is this brought up now? I know Dipietro was upset about Marty's comments about him when the article came out in January. The Rangers and Devils have played each other since the article came out. I don't get why this is a big deal now. :noclue:

Why is this brought up now? I know Dipietro was upset about Marty's comments about him when the article came out in January. The Rangers and Devils have played each other since the article came out. I don't get why this is a big deal now. :noclue:

Wow - Marty's comments really bothered Lundqvist? :unsure: weird.

So why isn't Gomez playing? Suppose he'll sit at home alone, thinking about Lou, softly weeping to Fleetwood Mac's Landslide... off Rumors - because the live version sucks - then his mind will wander daydreaming about young Stevie Nicks... wasted chicks rock.

Oh -- I just got another psychic flash from Gomez! He's walking into his apartment, keys in hand - says hi to one of his favorite neighbors who kind of reminds him of Avery... cool guy... until he notices... dude's got a boyfriend in tow carrying a large ficus tree for their entryway. Gomez feels sick - then thinks that's cool I'm down with the gay homies... then thinks... :unsure: it's almost uncomfortable how much the guy reminds him of Avery... quickly makes a mental note - do NOT drop soap in showers while Sean's around - makes another mental note about how much Avery talks about his ass hair... that's probably not a joke is it? Why IS he looking... :unsure: ACK! Another psychic flash - thinking about Avery... gets a weird tingling in the nether regions... then... then - it MOVED! (Funny it never moved when i thought about Jay)

Edited by Pepperkorn

I was sure Marty meant his style was weird....

If he said he was weird Marty was wrong...because

Lundqvist is hot