Rangers Fan Here

neoxl112

:dance: Great win for us tonight, i'm not trolling. You guys have a solid fourm here. I used to post on the official NYR BB but group of us broke away and found our own fourm site. (for ranger loving of course) Its been fun watching games with nj v ny over the past 2 season, i feel the reivalry isn't one sided anymore, mostly devils pwning us, but you've got to give it up to us. 7 in a row pretty decent. You may feel the better team lost tonight, but as a ranger fan i felt the rangers came back and all is right with the universe, if you guys wish to register for our bb please feel free, to have intelligent hockey discussions. (also politics, jokes what ever floats you boat) No need to troll :-P .. anyway great game tonight, hope we meet int he playoffs when its all said and done,

www.webleedblue.net

neoxyl if you want my thoughts on the game please visit www.internetisseriousbusiness.com for my blog

also you should think twice about inviting some of these guys to talk about politics

intellectual minds always collide, doesn't matter if they root for the same team or not, i'm sure some people here share same veiws with some over there and vice verse, also i'm sure we all have differing opinions. I'm not inviting you too, just saying that what we do over there. you can come or not, i just thought the game was a good one.

intellectual minds always collide, doesn't matter if they root for the same team or not, i'm sure some people here share same veiws with some over there and vice verse, also i'm sure we all have differing opinions. I'm not inviting you too, just saying that what we do over there. you can come or not, i just thought the game was a good one.

You may have good intentions, but making peace with the enemy 15 minutes after killing their men isn't that smart. Should've waited a few days/weeks, the response may have been a bit kinder.

The game was a good one, but you almost certainly wouldn't have joined here and posted had your team just lost the game, so it's basically going to be seen as you rubbing it in.

I'll take 32-8 over the last 12-14 years than ONE SEASON going 0-4-3 vs. the NYR. ;)

I would too, thats why watchign over the past two seasons has been fun, its a more even series, also marty is losing it :-) little chink in the armour.

(excuse my spelling, I was never a good speller)

I would too, thats why watchign over the past two seasons has been fun, its a more even series, also marty is losing it :-) little chink in the armour.

I was acctually curious to see the reactions to the game, only other fourm i found was hf, but its too blah.. I did a google, this one poped up. :blahblah: long story short, found this site, very similar to our site. Figured i'd extend a hand, let you guys know where we exist, i remember last year some buffalo guys found their way over to our site, mostly classy guys, one or two trolls, what ever the case, just saying hello. since we are farely new fourm.

I suggest you refrain from talking about Marty losing it after a defeat like today , because this little thread about happy happy rangers fans will turn into a hell fest involving the hurling of over sized goalie equipment and 40+ win seasons. :ph34r::P

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

I suggest you refrain from talking about Marty losing it after a defeat like today , because this little thread about happy happy rangers fans will turn into a hell fest involving the hurling of over sized goalie equipment and 40+ win seasons. :ph34r:

lmao its a valid thought, i mean what do you think is running through his head right now? how well do i have to play to beat this team.. certainly he did that tonight, just wasn't in the cards.. just hurl away makes no difference, wont change the out come of the game.

First you post here and talk about the Rags win, then you talk about the chink in Marty's armor, when he's the only reason we're even in the playoffs in the first place. He gave up a questionable goal, that means he's losing it? You're just trolling now. You can rag on anyone you want on this team and they probably deserve it, but don't rag on Marty. Your boy 'Henry' can't even hold Marty's jockstrap yet, don't try and convince yourself otherwise. Just wait til next season when Henry covers 25% less of the net when he actually has pads that fit.

lmao its a valid thought, i mean what do you think is running through his head right now? how well do i have to play to beat this team.. certainly he did that tonight, just wasn't in the cards.. just hurl away makes no difference, wont change the out come of the game.

OK i was joking, now you are becoming a little obnoxious.

First you post here and talk about the Rags win, then you talk about the chink in Marty's armor, when he's the only reason we're even in the playoffs in the first place. He gave up a questionable goal, that means he's losing it? You're just trolling now. You can rag on anyone you want on this team and they probably deserve it, but don't rag on Marty. Your boy 'Henry' can't even hold Marty's jockstrap yet, don't try and convince yourself otherwise. Just wait til next season when Henry covers 25% less of the net when he actually has pads that fit.

acctually the problem with henrik is he plays too deep in the net, and goes into the butterfly too early, takes him self out of plays often. Theres a chinck there, you don't have to acknowledge it.

NO Brodeur has been MVP this season and has played never better. Even the NYR players know that luck has been on their side this season when it comes to playing the Devils. Now watch the NYR get swept by the Penguins twice and the NYI twice to end the season to play the Devils. Luck has not been on the Devils side at all in this season series.

The refs take a goal away from the Devils the other night because the goalie couyldn't play the puck. How about tonight where Brodeur couldn't play the puck when he was bum rushed by Nigel Dawes and the fluke goal is scored off od his body. It was the same thing but it both went against the Devils. If they are going to make that kind of call make it consistant. Devils were the better team tonight and in a lot of the games this season but we not lucky enough to win like the NYR.

OMG GET THE F*CK OUT. HEY EVERYBODY, WHEN THE DEVILS BEAT THE FLYERS TOMORROW LET'S GO SIGN UP FOR A FLYERS MESSAGE BOARD AND TELL THEM ABOUT IT. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN AND A GREAT USE OF OUR TIME. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

alright then. thats it for me. :whistling: later

OMG GET THE F*CK OUT. HEY EVERYBODY, WHEN THE DEVILS BEAT THE FLYERS TOMORROW LET'S GO SIGN UP FOR A FLYERS MESSAGE BOARD AND TELL THEM ABOUT IT. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN AND A GREAT USE OF OUR TIME. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:rofl:

Please leave neoxl112, your Rangers board has shown no signs of intelligence whatsoever.