OOT Scoreboard 3-31

SatansDevils

There are 2-games on tap for tonight and 1-big game that has importance to the Devils.

The Pittsburgh at NYR on VS. where this game is huge for the Devils as they need Pittsburgh to lose now in regulation and just hope the Devils win out on their remaining four games of the season as the division is still in reach for the Devils. Anything can happen so we need the NYR to win in regulation :blink::huh: since Pittsburgh won yesterday in the home and home series. Pittsburgh finishes their last two games with a home and home vs. the Flyers which they are fighting to secure a playoff spot. The NYR have a NYI home and home series up next as thet won't be easy for them since they struggle with the NYI and their last game of the season is the Devils. I would like to see Pittsburgh lose their last 3-games of the season and finish with 99 pts. Devils win their remaining 4-games they win the division at 101 pts. like they did a couple of years ago. Devils are long overdue to win over the NYR so hopefully the NYR choke the rest of the way after tonight. :evil:

The other game tonight is Atlanta at TB and this game is meaningless as both teams have been eliminated from playoff contention.

I know it does not sound right to want the NYR to win but it could help out the Devils for the division and to some who want 4th seed Pittsburgh wins today then. Another game of the "lesser of two evils." A win tonight by Pittsburgh the division is over as they will win the division and then the Devils have to focus on the 4th seed for home ice.

Pittsburgh at NY Rangers 7:00 PM

Atlanta at Tampa Bay 7:30 PM

Lets Go ???? :ph34r: and Atlanta! :evil:

STOP with the Division nonsense!!

My stomach and digestive system would live a LOT longer without dealing with the Rangers in the first round

WIN PENGUINS!!!!! :rant:

Wouldn't be any better than Mike Emerick.

Big game tonight and just don't know if I want Pittsburgh to win and see them clinch the division tonight. I am just a positive person until fate is no longer there and with a Pittsburgh win over the NYR tonight fate is all but over for the Devils as far as winning the division they had for most part of the season and blew it down the stretch here. :saddevil: If the NYR win then the Devils are still alive for another division title. Devils lose any of their 4-remaining games then they don't want the division and hope for the 4th seed for some kind of home ice in the playoffs. Devils can win 4 more in a row.

NO goal by the NYR. High stick by Gomez or did he? The play is under review. This may count as it is off of Scuderi's glove but may not hit Gomez' stick and into the net. Jagr may get the goal.

NYR Jagr PPG and it is 1-0 over Pittsburgh in the 2nd period. NYR still on the PP 5 on 4 now for :44.

What a shocker. The goal is waived off on the ice. I still don't agree with VS crew, the frames aren't fast enough to be able to tell if Gomez' stick tapped the puck or not. Yet Toronto decides they have definitive proof to overturn the call on the ice. So silly.

That call could have gone either way. If it was in-conclusive evidence then it would be no goal. Maybe the VS. crew Eddie O. here Toronto was listening too and there is a goal off of Fleury's helmet and into the net. Still it could have been called a high stick but it went off of Fleury's helmet. :noclue:

End of the 2nd period it is 1-0 NYR. Big PK for the NYR. Pittsburgh putting the pressure on now towards the end of the 2nd period.

Pittsburgh 0 NYR 1 END 2ND

SOG in the 2nd period Pittsburgh 9 and the NYR 8.

Would be funny to see Pittsburgh to lose their last three games of the season. :evil: Devils need to win all 4-games and the last game on April 6th could mean a lot vs. the NYR.