DEVS fan here frm hollywood, ca

welcome, Yer not alone. There are a few Devil fans on the left coast.

Stick around, enjoy the board, and you'll probably wind up meetin up in LA.

Nice to know that there are others here....

Trying to represent in the hockey-ignorant world of SoCal!

If they come to Staples or Honda center next year I plan to be behind the bench at ice level at all costs!!!

Devils pride is alive and well in Sherman Oaks!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, and please keep me posted about games if any in los angeles next year. AT ANY COST I WILL BE BEHIND THE DEVS DEN AS WELL, when will we know the schedule for next season? Question guys, who do you think we going to end up with in the first round and any predictions?

THANKS AGAIN

NICK

Edited by DevsfanfromCA

Hey! Good to see there is another Devils fan in SoCal. I live in Kansas now, but from 1999 to 2007 I lived in the San Fernando Valley. I even worked at Universal Studios for about a year. I hated living there, but it wasn't all bad. I got to take my picture with the Stanley Cup FIVE TIMES while I lived there (4 straight days at the All Star event in 2002 at the LA Coliseum and once in Long Beach at an Ice Dogs game where I met Gomez, too... not a proud moment now), and I saw a Stanley Cup Finals game in Anaheim (Game 3 2003 Finals).

My advice if the Devils go to LA to play the Kings next season... DON'T GO. I've gone to the last 5 meetings between NJ and LA that were played at Staples Center and the Devils lost every single one of them by a single goal in either OT or shootout. The Devils are awful on the west coast and it's just not worth the heartache.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!!! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HEY GUYS HELLO AGAIN; I WAS ON VACATION BACK AND READY FOR THE DEVS TO GET BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS.

QUESTION- THEY WILL PLAY THE KINGS IN FEB, IS ANYONE FROM LOS ANGELES GOING , WHERE DO YOU SIT? IS IT WORTH GOING TO THE GAME?

CHEERS

NIC :saddevil:

hell yeah it's worth it...

and if i'm in town, hell yeah i'm going!