i smell a playoff promo...

firecenter

it's better then the lame devils legion videos they ran :P

Aw see i LOVED the Devils Legion idea! Maybe i'm too ingrained with PR/Advertising stuff but i think its a great name and a fun idea. Think of the possibilities! Join the DEVILS LEGION! Our demons will transform the rink into the ninth circle for the opposing team. Are you ready to enter the Inferno?

According to the broadcast, it looks like they will be selling gear -- t-shirts that basically have the same logo that's on the Devils website, and some little monkey stuffed animals that are full red and have white rock your red shirts.

According to the broadcast, it looks like they will be selling gear -- t-shirts that basically have the same logo that's on the Devils website, and some little monkey stuffed animals that are full red and have white rock your red shirts.

did it say anything about towels??

Tshirts is cool, towels wouldnt be bad.... anything is better than those lame @ss pom poms theyve given out in the past. I think the last one was '01 vs Colorado. What are you supposed to do with a pom pom after the game.

Blasphemy! Nothing looks better than a packed house of 19,040 with poms poms rocking to the beat of the Hey song!...oh, wait...right...damn it.

they should hand them out for the playoffs to the fans that attend just like the white ones years ago. Shouldn't have to buy them IMO. Maybe their will be red towels or something.

well you gotta think its gonna be towels or tshirts, and seeing there are gonna be 3000 ranger fans there, t shirts in my opinion would be kinds dumb. im all for red towels.

I don't see the problem if they want to hand out red shirts, at least I can use that after the game. Would you rather them give out those towel things again, or the always favorite noise making sticks. I personally would love to see a red out at the playoff games, I think it would be awesome.

I hate those f'n towels. They give them out at MSG and Giants Stadium. Problem is they are made so poorly that they shed and after 10 minutes you have the white fuzzies all over you.