I don't care what anyone says

SC Devs Fan

I'm not sure I've ever weighed in on this issue, but I'm a huge fan of the dark home jerseys. As eagle said, they are more interesting than the boring whites and they proudly display the home team's colors. Since the home crowd wears the teams colors, the team should do the same at home. Besides, white isn't even a color...it's the absence of color...how's that for a little Thursday morning Pot Talk :D

As for the debate itself.... :horse:

I agree that looking at white is boring, but... as a season ticket holder, I have 41 games that visually, are all EXACTLY the same... the white team (road) vs the red team (Devils)... To me, that's more boring. Boringer. Whatever.

Either way, we all have to wear red for the playoffs! ROCK YOUR RED.

Here's my problem with road whites: The home fans never see any uniform variety. For us, we'll always see a red sweater take on a white sweater. When the home team wears white, we get to see the variety of colored uniforms that the rest of the league has to offer.

And I'm with Pepperkorn ... I still get confused sometimes when I tune in.

I agree that looking at white is boring, but... as a season ticket holder, I have 41 games that visually, are all EXACTLY the same... the white team (road) vs the red team (Devils)... To me, that's more boring. Boringer. Whatever.

Either way, we all have to wear red for the playoffs! ROCK YOUR RED.

Home Jersey's will be DARK for the next few years....then change back so the merchandise $$ can spike when everyone has to get the WHITE jersey's.

I do not think so. I have been told by a lot of people into this subject with the jerseys and it will be the DARK colored jerseys at home for a very longtime. I do not see it ever being white again at home and that is a good thing.

Edited by SatansDevils

I do not think so. I have been told by a lot of people into this subject with the jerseys and it will be the DARK colored jerseys at home for a very longtime. I do not see it ever being white again at home and that is a good thing.

Watch and learn young grasshopper.

The majority of fans like white jerseys at home. The league refuses to change back and give the people what they want. The league claims that dark jerseys sell better(though I don't they've sold much of anything since the RBK disaster), and maybe they even look better for certain teams. But that doesn't mean fans want dark at home.

It just looks wrong. Home should be white, and there should be a variety of colors coming into your building.