New York Red Bulls and MLS Thread

Satans Hockey

Juve vs Milan, huge game.. 2:30 est on FSC, ill be watching that along with the Mets game.. but anyway then at 8:30 on MSG its the NY Red Bulls @ FC Dallas..

GO RED BULLS, GO MILAN!

by the way, this is again something off topic but Ronaldhino is coming to Milan!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

So.. um.. they made the postseason in what was a roller coaster season.. they really didnt deserve to make it with that 5-2 loss vs the Chi-Fire to end their season but the Crew defeated DCU to lift RBNY into the playoffs..

RBNY will face Houston next Saturday to start the playoffs.. GO RBNY POSTSEASON 2008 - YA GOTTA BELIEVE!

Yes. Fun first half. Definite hand ball that Shep still hasn't seen.

Houston needs three to advance.

I'm assuiming if it ends 2-2 Red Bulls advance due to road goals?

Is that true also in the MLS?

What are the Red Bulls doing in the Western Conference?

Yes. Fun first half. Definite hand ball that Shep still hasn't seen.

Houston needs three to advance.

I'm assuiming if it ends 2-2 Red Bulls advance due to road goals?

Is that true also in the MLS?

What are the Red Bulls doing in the Western Conference?

No, road goals dont count in MLS.

Houston is going to score at least a goal, im sure of it.. RedBulls can use a put-away goal..

WOW!! 3-0 RedBulls, 4-1 aggregated!! I cant believe they just upset the former Champs and wrecked them at their own Stadium!

And to top it all of, Real Salt Lake, a team that barely squeeked into the playoffs, will face the 'Bulls in the Conference finals!! GO RBNY!!!!!

Crew defeated the Fire 2-1 on Thursday night to advance to the MLS Finals, congrats to them.. Im glad the Fire are out..

Red Bulls leading 1-0 at RSL right now at the half.. 45 minutes to go.. O.M.G. .. Will the Cinderella run continue?!! COME ON REDBULLS KEEP IT UP FOR 45 MORE MINUTES!!

Many, many posts.

As a former keeper (played in college, Div. 3) I never saw that may posts in my career, much less one game.

Go RedBulls

The breaks are just totally in favor of RBNY, and they started in that playoff-clincher-deciding game between DC and the Crew.. DC hit a bunch of posts and lost, and therefore gave the 'Bulls a spot in the playoffs..

Its crazy. Now it will be RBNY vs the Crew in the MLS Cup Championship next Sunday at the Galaxy's home stadium. Im so glad its not the Fire, because thats a team that would probably maul us.

Edited by nmigliore