New York Red Bulls and MLS Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Migs. I refuse to blame danny cepero. Yes I agree the 2nd goal was his fault but our defense didn't help him out one bit. The only positive is that jeremey hall looks like a player. Him and cepero looked like the only ones who came to play.

I've seen this team sh!t the bed plenty of times in the past 13 yrs but this has to be one of the sh!ttiest beds..

Couldn't even complete passes. Jpa is lost uptop without vdb to give hime service. Rojas,pietra,boyens,goldie,richards, all suck. Kandji too.

Horrid result. Can't wait for johnson,celades,and pacheco to come in and save our sh!t defense..

I am actually looking forward to following the Red Bulls after the SC Finals. Need something to fill the gap between NHL and NFL Seasons. Are they still playing at Giants Stadium or does the new stadium in Harrison open this year?

Giants Stadium.. IIRC they were planning to have the last few games of THIS season at the new stadium (which made no sense at all), but they scratched that idea and will open at the new stadium in 2010.

Edited by nmigliore