Heckling Avery

DaneykoIsGod

Didn't his her attorney confirm that there wasn't even a black book? I don't know, I say best way to get under Avery's skin is to ignore him. Even if it's negative attention he's getting, he's STILL getting attention and it's what he wants. Besides, I say when the Rangers do their "Marty" chant it's because they're intimidated. If he really sucked so bad, would you need to remind him every three minutes?

Don't get me wrong, I freaking love the chants, but I think he may be more humored by it than anything. I say we stick to attacking them with stats that have to do with hockey. But, damn would I love to kick him in the crotch if I ever came face to face with him.

I agree that he is an attention whore like Gomez. Instead of chanting at Avery and booing Gomez, it would be more effective if everyone just threw pucks at their heads.

HAHA. Yes.

Next time Avery decides to dance with his stick, we should put him in front of Gomez and hope he slaps that smirk off his face.

Didn't his her attorney confirm that there wasn't even a black book?

Who cares what the facts are? The story is just too funny to let go.

And besides, why would a tranny whore's lawyer admit that his tranny whore had a little black book? Doing otherwise would pretty much admitting that he's she's a tranny whore. Of course they'll deny it.

Tranny whore. :giggle:

Didn't his her attorney confirm that there wasn't even a black book?

That's what an attorney said, and everyone knows attorneys are not to be trusted. Besides, the real damage wasn't whether or not this was true, it was that everyone believed it right away. That just shows that no one thinks highly of this guy. NO ONE.

That's all very, very true. I see what you guys mean.

Don't get me wrong, I f_cking ate it UP when I read it on the cover of the Post. I just hated his comment about how everyone was laughing about the rumors. I'd rather get him PISSED.

Edited by sameblood