Congratulations Swede (Helsinki Horrors)!

Well-earned sir, you had the best team all year! Winning by double digits proves that, especially with Crosby's long-term injury. The fact that you can't make live drafts makes winning back-to-back all the more remarkable, you do very well in setting prerankings especially with your lack of moves this year - in your case it clearly showed you didn't need to change much.

I'm quite pleased to be top five for a fifth straight season, but am no longer the team to beat. But matching our two titles up, hopefully next year's the rubber match at least :evil:

Congratulations also to halfshark, 731 and Manta (assuming he does hold on to fifth) for also finishing in the top five; I believe it would also be a second straight year for halfshark and Manta finishing that high.

I do hope next year the league will be more active, way too many teams were not this go-around.

Edited by Hasan4978

Well-earned sir, you had the best team all year! Winning by double digits proves that, especially with Crosby's long-term injury. The fact that you can't make live drafts makes winning back-to-back all the more remarkable, you do very well in setting prerankings especially with your lack of moves this year - in your case it clearly showed you didn't need to change much.

I'm quite pleased to be top five for a fifth straight season, but am no longer the team to beat. But matching our two titles up, hopefully next year's the rubber match at least :evil:

Congratulations also to halfshark, 731 and Manta (assuming he does hold on to fifth) for also finishing in the top five; I believe it would also be a second straight year for halfshark and Manta finishing that high.

I do hope next year the league will be more active, way too many teams were not this go-around.

thanks all :) this year was fun. i was kinda lucky to stumble upon richards and price pretty early in the season. its been good fun and i hope everyone plays again next year... hopefully i will be able to attend the draft next year, :)

(i really happy the finish wasnt as close as last year... that one was waay to tight :) )