We met again Game Day Thread: Rangers VS Devils 7:00 PM EST

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game over. This fvcking sucks. Inconsistent display by the Devils tonight. Lets hope they find a way to come back and win this series. It aint looking to good since no one on the team can fvcking score and if Marty makes one mistake it most likely will cost them a game. This feels a lot deeper than a 0-1 hole. Maybe they can get some fights going towards the end to set the tone for the next game which is a must win.

The Devils turned over the puck three seperate times on that shift....they are making the Rangers look good.

well if this doesn't motivate the guys to finish off this series in the next four it's a balless team. They're ball-less anyhow. No one has any sack -- it's a big bummer. Their testes almost descended this game -- but it looks like they just can't grow a set... aw well.

not even marty... sheesh.

Brodeur just is not himself in the playoffs.. he looks over-confident.. if that was classic marty we woulda covered that puck.. but NO he has to just let it go and watch Callahan score

We're gonna come back and win this series, and when we do, fvck all of you, go across the river.

fvck you. We all care a ton about this team, we all want the Devils to win more than anything, its just frustrating and we are all entitled to our own opinions. This series is far from over but I don't blame anyone for getting depressed just like I don't fault anyone for being optimistic.

The Rags didn't get one "clean" goal all night, nothing but sh!t - and we end up with 3 posts after beating Lundquist and their defense.

First goal - off Bryce's foot. Second goal, Marty tries to keep the play alive instead of covering it. 3rd goal, our whole team goes behind the net and they get some piece of sh!t in front.

Seriously, this is not our year. This doesn't even look like a Devil's team. We used to get all of the breaks, now they all go against us. I have no idea what to do, or say.

We need to win Game 2. I still think this will be a 6 game series, and I think we can still win. We played 45 minutes of good hockey.

I will make NO excuses for this team, but they did get a couple questionable penalties. Where as the Rangers seemed to get away with a few.....I am bias, but not blind.

fvck you. We all care a ton about this team, we all want the Devils to win more than anything, its just frustrating and we are all entitled to our own opinions. This series is far from over but I don't blame anyone for getting depressed just like I don't fault anyone for being optimistic.

opinions doesn't mean bitching about the series being over and how broduer is a failure this early into the series.