Gotta give the Rangers credit for this one...

HellOnICE

I hate them with a passion but a good move by the NYR by assembling their base at MSG today at 4:30 for those going to game 2 and giving them their own towels and posters to go to the game as a group at 5:30. They are also buying NJTransit tickets for the first 100 fans to come.

Devils need to take away whatehver they bring...

wont matter, the building was officially renamed 'Madison Square Garden #2' in Game 1.. If we want to beat the Rags its gonna be on all road games

do you really think there were more rangers fans at the rock than devils fans in game 1? lol if so

and yeah it's really the fans who determine road games, not the last line change or face-off advantage

I don't think they can do anything about towels, but posters yes, they obstruct the view of fans behind them.

I think the crowds now are in the 70-30, maybe 65-35 range. Back in the day it used to be a legit 50/50 split at CAA.

Edited by '7'

While this is a lovely marketing move for the Rangers, this is going to cause nothing but more animalistic behavior by both Devil and Ranger fans. It's hard enough to go to a game and get beer spilled on you as it is...now the Rangers are actually encouraging it. Can't say I'm a big fan of this one...

While this is a lovely marketing move for the Rangers, this is going to cause nothing but more animalistic behavior by both Devil and Ranger fans. It's hard enough to go to a game and get beer spilled on you as it is...now the Rangers are actually encouraging it. Can't say I'm a big fan of this one...

why is this a surprise? MSG management is just as boorish as their fans - or haven't you heard all the sexual harrassment cases coming out of there?

I hate them with a passion but a good move by the NYR by assembling their base at MSG today at 4:30 for those going to game 2 and giving them their own towels and posters to go to the game as a group at 5:30. They are also buying NJTransit tickets for the first 100 fans to come.

They did this before Game 1 too, they just may or may not have announced it. It's kinda sad the Rangers market their road games better than the Devils do their home games.

Really do not need this tonight at the Rock! :angry: It would be better if more Devils fans bought the playoffs tickets instead of the NYR fans. Need more support here at the Rock. Just sad.

Let's just F'ING beat them so we can watch the garbage can overflow with it as we leave the stadium.

And--for EVERYONE at the game tonight. Once the stRanger fans shout "Henrik", you IMMEDIATELY follow with a "Sucks!" chant. It made them stop by me.. as it caught on and was a nice and loud "Henrik Sucks!". One time is all it took.

I'm tired of this losing to the Rangers crap. WIN G*Ddammit... WIN!

Edited by Troy from NJ