GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

NJDevs4978

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VV better come out hitting!! I want Backman and Gomez on the ice.

LETS GO DEVILS!

I'd like to see Shannahan slapped, never liked the guy, may as well put Straka on the deck too, hell, put 'em all on the deck.

Lets Go Biatches, It's like game 7 for us tonight

QFT, I think it's game seven for the rest of the series as far as the Devils are concerned, and that should be a good thing.

I heard a Ranger fan say the other night the following words after game 2: "Game 3 is gonna be a party!!" Well guess what: I've had it with the Rangers. I've had it with Ranger fans. I've had it with them getting every fvcking bounce and break and call known to man. I've had it with them getting big goal after big goal after big goal in the 3rd period. I've had it with feeling like I've been shot in the heart every time we play these fvcks. I've had all I can take. Get it the fvck done tonight boys, and spoil these a$$holes' "party" because enough is enough. I want every Devils player to feel exactly how I feel right now and to have had it as much as I have.

Beat them up physically, beat them up menatlly, and beat the living sh!t out of them on the scoreboard.

Enough is enough.

LET'S GO MOTHERfvckING DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard a Ranger fan say the other night the following words after game 2: "Game 3 is gonna be a party!!" Well guess what: I've had it with the Rangers. I've had it with Ranger fans. I've had it with them getting every fvcking bounce and break and call known to man. I've had it with them getting big goal after big goal after big goal in the 3rd period. I've had it with feeling like I've been shot in the heart every time we play these fvcks. I've had all I can take. Get it the fvck done tonight boys, and spoil these a$$holes' "party" because enough is enough. I want every Devils player to feel exactly how I feel right now and to have had it as much as I have.

Beat them up physically, beat them up menatlly, and beat the living sh!t out of them on the scoreboard.

Enough is enough.

LET'S GO MOTHERfvckING DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to shine ladies and gents. The playoffs are never easy and the teams that are able to battle through adversity are the teams that will remain standing when all is said and done. This Devils team has battled through adversity all season long. No reason to stop now. Let's turn this thing around. All it takes is that first win.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Edited by SickMan

Tonight can be a huge statement win for the Devils. They didn't like playing at home (sucked for me, I went the night they scored only one goal at the end), so maybe playing on the road will light a spark under their asses because this is do or die tonight. If the Devs don't bring everything they got tonight by pulling out all the stops... then they didn't want it enough and the Rags will sweep us... but I have a good feeling about tonight. :pray:

LETS GO DEVILS! :koolaid:

Edited by NYGDevils32

I had a dream last night, that we had a 1-0 lead all game, then with 39 seconds left Avery scored to tie it, and then Gomez won it in the first OT.

Don't worry, my dreams never come true! :dance:

LETS GO DEVILS. MUST WIN.

That's not a dream...it's a nightmare! :D

LET'S GO DEVILS!!! :koolaid:

Hopefully Gionta watched BC win the NCAA championship last night and decided he's got to play to win like he did back in his college days. I have a feeling Gionta and Parise are gonna score some big goals tonight and hopefully Elias is part of that.

BTW, Pacino's speech in Any Given Sunday... classic

Go Devils!

Well lets be realistic here - this IS the game of the series. IF we lose we are down 0-3, and WILL NOT COMEBACK (gurantee it). If we win then its 1-2 and changes everything.

The Devils NEED to play this game like its their elimination game.. if they dont, then they will be in big trouble b/c again they are NOT coming back from down 0-3, its just not gonna happen against this Rags team.

Our boys need to completely shut out Avery, totally ignore him, therefore we will render him useless, and he will get frustrated that his antics are not working, and he'll take stupid penalties because of it.

We need our special teams to be lights out, got to cash in on the PP.

Really enjoyed Sutter's recent comments:

Devils still believe

There might be some out there counting the Devils out after losing the first two games of their Eastern Conference quarterfinal with the Rangers, but Devils coach Brent Sutter is not one of them with a must-win Game 3 coming up Sunday night at Madison Square Garden.