Wear Your Devils Jerseys (or Anything Devils Themed) Tomorrow

devils26

I encourage everyone to wear their Devils jersey tomorrow to work/school/etc., so long as your job permits that type of casual wear. Show everyone that we are not giving up on this series, and that Devils fans are the type of people who are willing to stick with their team until the end.

No doubt you'll get some sh!t from a bunch of bandwagon douche bags, but tell them to go fvck themselves. I know for a fact that if the tables were turned, I would not see a single Rangers jersey at work/ in school until next year. Show everyone that we appreciate this team (the players who give effort every night at least) and that nothing is over until either team wins four games. Show people that we love this team, and are not a bunch of a$$holes who switch to another channel to watch some other sports team because our team is losing. We have passion and we have pride, something which the fans of other teams to not have, and prove this tomorrow by wearing your Devils jersey, (or any Devils apparel) all day long. Show people that attendance numbers don't mean sh!t, so long as the fans you do have are the most loyal and passionate ones around.

GO DEVILS

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE

Edited by devils26

i am leaving school at about 9 to take the 1038 train for $10 tickets. i will be rocking my signed jersey from the beginning of the day to the end. even if tomorrow is our last home game of the season i will still come back next year, and the year after because us, unlike rags fans are always there.

You mean there are people that don't wear their Devils apparel each and every day?!?

Kinda sad though. Yesterday I was snickering at all the Ottawa fans wearing their jerseys to work, decking out their cars, kids with banners waving them along the sidewalk.... it was like the Who's of Whoville. Even though they were getting absolutely nothing for Christmas, they were still out woopin' it up. And now we're in the same spot...

(BTW - the snickering was not at the people for wearin' their colours... that's great.... the snickering was more at the peacock arrogance those same fans had last year)

And I'm in on wearing the jersey... (and the jacket, watch & tote bag that I normally have with me).

I'm in. The number of blueshirts I saw in the halls of my school today absolutely sickened me. And made me laugh since 1/2 of them looked like they havent been worn for so long out of shame. Just posted it on facebook so others will follow suit. Ah, the miracle of facebook.

I'll be wearing Devils clothing.....although it will be in my Man Cave (sme people call them basements) which is also a shrine to the Devils. I too encourage all attending the game in person to kick it up a notch and rattle the Rags!! :koolaid:

I've worn a Devils hat since the last week of the regular season, granted I have changed after every loss this series. But I have had alot of people on campus and even at 7-11 ask me about the series. I'll wear mu jersey to class tomorrow and on the drive from Mass to NJ for the game tomorrow.

Clearly.

On my end, I've had a Devils logo on my body at all points since the start of the playoffs, save for showering.

Owning a Devils watch makes that much easier, of course.

Also, owning a Devils bathing suit could change the showering situation. C'mon, what type of fan are you! :P

Also, owning a Devils bathing suit could change the showering situation. C'mon, what type of fan are you! :P

CMON AWKWARD SHOWERING SITUATIONS!

Clearly this C'mon thing has moved beyond just CmonBrent.

Sadly I don't think wearing a logo shirt would fly at my office. However I do have one of those towels that has the Devils logo hanging up in my cube.

This is why I wear a tee under my lousy faux-denim work shirt.

Sadly I don't think wearing a logo shirt would fly at my office. However I do have one of those towels that has the Devils logo hanging up in my cube.

I usually wear my black New Jersey Devils 2000 Stanley Cup Champions polo shirt to my job when my bosses are away. But fvck it. Tomorrow's Friday. It's gonna be pretty warm. I'm wearing it!

GO DEVILS.

I'm in, wearing this Devils tshirt I have, woot! I'm sure I'll be the ONLY one in the city wearing anything Devils related...unless you go to my hometown and Arron Ashams where everyone is suddenly huge fans of the team..which in a way is cool to have the support for the team but in a way really pisses me off because these idiots don't know anyone on the team but Arron and Brodeur...fvcktards

Edited by annabelle