Devils VS Rangers Game 5 GDT

Beetlebum

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without fail...when there is a chance for a big goal, the puck will find the stick of Sergei Brylin...and he will not score...without fail.
Without fail...when there is a chance for a big goal, the puck will find the stick of Sergei Brylin...and he will not score...without fail.
With a sentiment so nice, he had to say it thrice.... Edited by Don

Brodeur is really stepping up now.

Seems Madden had a word with them on the bench. They're starting to play with the intensity that is needed.

Good news. I'm watching the game with my fiancee, and everytime we've watched a Devils game together for the past MONTH, NJ has won every game. :boogie:

We're great against New York in overtime. They just need to take it one goal at a time and they'll win. Now is the time NOT to get cocky.

Don't forget, in the regular season, we had the best OT record (not including shootouts)...

Edited by Confusious

Seems Madden had a word with them on the bench. They're starting to play with the intensity that is needed.

Good news. I'm watching the game with my fiancee, and everytime we've watched a Devils game together for the past MONTH, NJ has won every game. :boogie:

Don't let her leave the room! :P