Devils VS Rangers Game 5 GDT

Beetlebum

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like it's time for the bandwagoners to jump off...:) So many people are So down on the team right now but at least we made the playoffs....(unlike my other team) :P

If it comes down to a Rags/Pens series next I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'm actually cheering for the...Pens..wow can't believe that came out of my mouth..ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well looks like it's time for the bandwagoners to jump off...:) So many people are So down on the team right now but at least we made the playoffs....(unlike my other team) :P

If it comes down to a Rags/Pens series next I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'm actually cheering for the...Pens..wow can't believe that came out of my mouth..ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stars Anna Stars, it's easy, S.t.a.r.s ok :koolaid:

Ps, and cowboys and oil and all that stuff, come to Texas, all that fake crap in Alberta does not cut it down here, it pisses people off, Saddledome and rodeo, yeah, for about two years ! FFS, try it for near on 100 years.

Not directed at you Anna, but I get pissed off when they talk about Calgary and rodeo.

I'm your Huckleberry.......................................

Just getting in from a very long night of frustrations and sadness. :evilcry: It is hard to accept right now that our beloved Devils team is out in 5-games. Devils again played well enough to win and they fall short again by a goal and then the ENG again. It is just sad and this team and Brodeur does deserve a lot better than what was handed them. The refs were bad on the Devils all season and it continued into the playoffs.

I always believed in this team up to the very end here and they just didn't get the bounces or the luck vs. the NYR this season. I am a little drunk so excuse me if this gets sloppy or out of hand. Just very upest to see the Devils lose once again at home and to the NYR. :saddevil:

The Devils had a good regular season and again fell short in the playoffs. The PP was terrible and one of the reasons why they lost this series and the PK was all not well either. Lou now has to go and do the right thing here and go out and get players next season like Brian Campbell. Ryan Malone, Mats Sundin etc. This team will look different next season as this seasons Dmen where not the right fit IMO. Time for change here Lou and do the right thing and go out and get what this team needs.

I also want to say farewell to Sergei Brylin who probably played his last game as a Devil last night. The Devils are going to move on and Lou needs to change up this team and do not think Lou will excercise Brylin's option year at $1.52 million. It needs to be spent somewhere else so I wish all the best to Brylin he was a true NJ Devil. :koolaid:

The NYR fans again where a bunch of a$$holes and kind of expected it but they will soon be out after Round 2.

Just a long night and needed to drown my sorrows after the game. :saddevil: It was an over achieving season for the Devils but it came crashing down at the end of the regular season and now in the playoffs. It was a good Innaugrual Season and just wished it would have been a lot better. This Devils team will gear up in the off season and expect them to be back even better than this season with some key acquisitions in the off season. It will be another season going for the division and making the playoffs for a 12th straight season. Already looking forward to next season and this off season is going to be interesting as far as what Lou will do to get some better players here. I just hated the way the Devils went out here and it just sucked. This loss in the playoffs will sting for a while for me and it will be a long summer guys and gals which sucks as well.

Until next season for the Devils and always believed and thought they really were going to make this a series with a win in Game 5 and it just came up short again.

That was rough, and I'll feel that dull ache in my heart for quite some time, BUT...I'm proud of how far they got for all they had to deal with this season. I'm not going to dwell on what they did wrong, but hope that they all get their spirits up soon and get pumped for next season.

The "Let's Go Devils" chant after the game really made me smile. That's what true fans are all about.

Ps, and cowboys and oil and all that stuff, come to Texas, all that fake crap in Alberta does not cut it down here, it pisses people off, Saddledome and rodeo, yeah, for about two years ! FFS, try it for near on 100 years.

Not directed at you Anna, but I get pissed off when they talk about Calgary and rodeo.

I will be rooting bigtime for the Stars and the Sharks now to meet in the ECF or at least one of them making the SCF. Really do not give a sh!t for the EC right now.

I HATE THE fvckING RANGERS BEAT THE sh!t OUT OF THEM NOW WHEN YOU HAVE THE fvckING CHANCE

these devils fans there are a piece of sh*t, the rangers fans are louder than them,

Funny how it's ok when you call Devils fans a piece of sh!t but it's wrong when I say fvck you to the Devils fans who sold their tickets to those rangers fans.

I might take heat for this because it might sound like a rant but the Rangers are a bunch of clueless and classless bangwagon fans in pro sports. I always debating who was worse, the Rangers fans or Yankees fan. But the Yankees fans have had 4 championships in a 5 year period while the Rangers have had 4 championships in over 80 years. Plus, the smucks who were fake dancing after there goals and talking about the Devils players personally made me sick and thankful that Im not a Rangers fan. Fvck the Rangers, Fvck MSG, Fvck Avery, Fvck Gomez and even Fvck NYC.

I might take heat for this because it might sound like a rant but the Rangers are a bunch of clueless and classless bangwagon fans in pro sports. I always debating who was worse, the Rangers fans or Yankees fan. But the Yankees fans have had 4 championships in a 5 year period while the Rangers have had 4 championships in over 80 years. Plus, the smucks who were fake dancing after there goals and talking about the Devils players personally made me sick and thankful that Im not a Rangers fan. Fvck the Rangers, Fvck MSG, Fvck Avery, Fvck Gomez and even Fvck NYC.

A fvcking men! I made a thread after game 1 or 2 about how most Rangers fans think their team are the Montreal Canadiens.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Then he needs to stop complaining. I was 18 and just finishing up HS in 94. Went to 13 games that season and 4 play-off games. Like other HS kids I had a $7/hr job and only worked a few hours a week as sports came first. Still found a way to afford a few tickets.

Good for you. The part you didn't know is that you didn't call out an 18-year-old man, you called out a 13-year-old girl. I'd expect nothing less from our resident Rangers troll.

I will be rooting bigtime for the Stars and the Sharks now to meet in the ECF or at least one of them making the SCF. Really do not give a sh!t for the EC right now.

i'm sure now that many people on this board are pulling for the stars, they will continue to tank...

they better win game 6 at home.

I get pissed when they talk about Calgary and rodeo, only because I'm not able to make it to the stampede there this year..thats the only fun thing about Calgary..besides laughing at their moron fans Actually there are alot of "cowboys" there..probably because of all the ranches and oil fields in Alberta..I have a friend that played in TExas and he says that Alberta has nothing on the cowboy quality of Texas, which is pretty obvious.

If Sj doesn't win this series I'll be forced to cheer for Detroit and after that, well then it's whatever team pisses me off the least I suppose..unless my AHL team goes deep in the playoffs, then I can ignore NHL altogether...well probably not but yeah....

I am literally ILL from this loss. :puke:

I feel like i'm gonna puke.

That was one of the most sloppy SERIES I've ever seen from this team. I was laying it on the puck not bouncing our way for the first 2 games, but then the win in the third, I thought we'd turn it around. Then game 4... the rushed clearing attempts, the sloppy passes, the turnovers, the mental errors. WOW! I saw the same thing again last night, and they still ALMOST pulled it out! Just makes it all the more painful, (as if losing to the Rags couldn't burn anymore) to see such sloppy play be the cause.

Such a shame.

The Devs lost this series by making MORE mistakes and GIVING the Rags the puck in baaaaad situations.

Sickening, but I am trying to pull a diamond out of this lump of coal dust and I'm thinking, if Sutter can just get the boys all disciplined, we may roll thru next season and land that elusive 4th cup. :koolaid:

ughghgghhghghg

Go Wild! :evilcry::evilcry::evilcry:

Losing to the Rangers just plain sucks. There's almost nothing worse. I think only losing to the Avs in Game 7 was worse.

I know the Devils can't win the Cup every year, but they NEED to win one more before Brodeur retires. The Devils will most likely enter a LONG "rebuilding phase" once Marty retires so they need to get better now. Go out and buy some talent to complement the Devils that are still there and win one more. That's what I ask. That's what I expect. Marty's contract expires in 2012 and that's when I want the Devils to have their 4th Cup by.

Losing to the Rangers just plain sucks. There's almost nothing worse. I think only losing to the Avs in Game 7 was worse.

I know the Devils can't win the Cup every year, but they NEED to win one more before Brodeur retires. The Devils will most likely enter a LONG "rebuilding phase" once Marty retires so they need to get better now. Go out and buy some talent to complement the Devils that are still there and win one more. That's what I ask. That's what I expect. Marty's contract expires in 2012 and that's when I want the Devils to have their 4th Cup by.

fvck 4 by 2012 i say 5 by then.....lol realistically to build a championship team in 3 more years would be great. We need to definitely go after a goal scorer and some decent defense other than this god awful ahl crap.....and to echo what 2000 other posters has said, we need to give marty a couple more rests during the season. I know him winning 40 every year is great but i would rather see him win 30 and take those 10 other wins in the playoffs....

Good for you. The part you didn't know is that you didn't call out an 18-year-old man, you called out a 13-year-old girl. I'd expect nothing less from our resident Rangers troll.
A 13-year old girl shouldn't be talking like that first off, get daddy to take her to a game, then she can complain.

Brodeur didnt dive half as much hes was bumped itnto time after time after time after time...if you saw the game correctly you would of seen he was bumped into hell Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see he was bumped into get the facts straight

I thought he did a little bit of acting, but don't think he dove after the Jagr hit. Thought Jagr got him pretty good with the knee to the bottom of the helmet. Problem is he took the helmet off himself after he was on the ice, makes it seem like he was looking for an Oscar.

hahah...was it the guy by section 215 with the white rangers gretzky jersey that was meant for a toddler and not for a 350lb douchbag

yeah i was row 3 sec. 216 that fat fvck was row 4 sec 216. he was yelling at me and my father and i thought my dad was gonna hit him. i was laughing and holding my dad back at the same time.

A 13-year old girl shouldn't be talking like that first off, get daddy to take her to a game, then she can complain.

gee if he had enough time and money for my whole family he would.

and i dont know why i said that, cuz i was caught up in the moment. and im sorry. and why dont u get on satan who told them to go fvck themselves. i atleast apologized.

and btw all 13 y/o talk like that now

and other than this season i went to like 15 games a season.

Edited by njdevilsluva

One female fan as we were going up the escalator said: "Oh I want one of those playoff towels to wipe my @$$ with". If I was a wise guy and if she probably didn't have her bf around I would had told her: "Well, you might want to wipe your butt with a beach towel because a playoff towel wont cut it". But I was taught to be better then they are.

The only incentive I will say that I hope Lou saw all the Rangers fans happy and dancing at the Rock so the light bulb pops into his head that we need to get some goal scoring during the off season.

Edited by njdevils2003champs