OOT Scoreboard 4-19 (SC Playoffs - Round 1 - Game 5.)

SatansDevils

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! GAME 7 on Monday night! GO BRUINS!!! :boogie: Bruins down 3-1 in the series and now it is all tied up at 3-3.

Bruins Marco Sturm with the GWG at 2:37 of the 3rd period wins it for the Bruins 5-4 over the Canadiens.

This was a great Game 6 and glad to see the Bruins believe and come back in this series. I only wish the Devils could have done the same thing here. The rookie Price is getting lit up now and I want to see the Bruins finish off the Canadiens on Monday night in Game 7! Wow! These kids Lucic and Kessel are two players here that makes the difference for the Bruins come back in this series. Kessel 3-goals in the last two games. Canadiens and Price are in trouble. Go Bruins! :koolaid:

MTL 4

BOS 5 Series Tied 3-3.

FINAL

Up next is the Wild and Avs in game 6 and Lets Go Wild! Tie this series up at 3-3!

WOW! Boston strikes again! 5-4 with about 2 mins to go.

If Boston makes this comeback, Lou is gonna look stupid. :P

I was thinking the same thing here Liz. The Canadiens are going to choke this series and the rookie Price is going to go down. Rookie goalie with NO playoff experience is now going to a Game 7 and I will take the Bruins to come all the way back and win this series.

Lou might be scratching his head right now after this game.

Right now Julien is looking a lot better than Sutter right now.

I was thinking the same thing here Liz. The Canadiens are going to choke this series and the rookie Price is going to go down. Rookie goalie with NO playoff experience is now going to a Game 7 and I will take the Bruins to come all the way back and win this series.

Lou might be scratching his head right now after this game.

Right now Julien is looking a lot better than Sutter right now.

And so is Boston's defense and offense. I'd say goaltending too, but this series hasn't really been about goaltending either, and the fact that I love Marty. :wub:

The whole Lou/Julien affair is mind boggling. I think in the long run we will be happy with Sutter.

And so is Boston's defense and offense. I'd say goaltending too, but this series hasn't really been about goaltending either, and the fact that I love Marty. :wub:

The whole Lou/Julien affair is mind boggling. I think in the long run we will be happy with Sutter.

For the Devils sake and Lou's I hope you are right here. Got to give Sutter a chance.

Lou never really gave Julien a chance because all along Lou has wanted Sutter so now he has his coach and only hope for the best. The Bruins have goal scorers unlike the Devils where the Devils have Brodeur and the goaltending where the Bruins do not in Thomas. Thomas is not a bad goalie but he does let a lot of soft goals in the net in this series.

MIN 0

COL 0

20:00 1st

GO WILD!!! :evil:

Got to admit I feel a little left out in the cold, seems like every team stayed alive except us.

Feel the same way "7" as I watched the Bruins come back all the way from 3-1 to tie up this series today with a win. Just sucks and I can imagine how the Devils players feel right now. :saddevil: Devils deserved better than this and Brodeur as well.

Got to admit I feel a little left out in the cold, seems like every team stayed alive except us.

I know it may not have seemed like Ottawa played 4 games but they did at least put their gear on and skated around the ice and got swept in the process.

Go Bruins I guess?

Rangers-Flyers is really looking like it could happen now.

If the Bruins and Flyers win their series we will see Pittsburgh vs Boston and Rangers vs. Philly

Edited by Satans Hockey

I know it may not have seemed like Ottawa played 4 games but they did at least put their gear on and skated around the ice and got swept in the process.

Go Bruins I guess?

Rangers-Flyers is really looking like it could happen now.

If the Bruins and Flyers win their series we will see Pittsburgh vs Boston and Rangers vs. Philly

I can see the Bruins winning and the Capitals winning their series. Flyers to once choke again being up 3-1 in a series. Go Bruins and Capitals!

I would like to see Penguins vs. Bruins and Capitals vs. NYR. Either way the NYR will not get past the 2nd round.