Ticket prices for next year?

themiddle91489

Season ticket holders might know better than anyone, but any word on ticket prices for next year? I hope they at least stay the same if not go down. I really hope they keep the $10 seats too.

They are on crack if they get raised. I'm interested to see if they make any changes to the structure, they really should try and do that. I'm also interested to see how the current pricing levels work if more games are on Saturday nights, or better placed throughout the season.

B.O./STH

UpperDeck

$10/10 - steady

$20/20 - steady

$25/25 - steady

$35/32 - steady

The Devils would be really stupid to up these prices.

Mezzanine

Light Blue $65/58 - Sec 133 and 134 should all be this value, no "yellow"

Light Purple $75/68 - would like to see turned to $65/58, no "yellow" as well

Yellow $100/88 - would like to see removed, turned to $75/68

They may have a great view, but this isn't NYC...$100 is a ridiculous price. It would be beneficial to have $100 prices if they had access to Fire/Ice Lounge post-game. Sort of like a "Small Business Club Seat."

Balcony

Light Blue $65/58 - take over the whole thing, both ends.

Yellow $100/88 - need to be removed and i believe they were. i got front row seats through a ticket deal and they were printed as $65 (for 3/29 vs PHI)

If they do remove the yellow, they are doing a good thing. It was always sad to see 4 rows on each end nearly empty during some games.

Lower Level

Granite $95/78 - need to be lowered ($70? - like STH price at CAA)

Red $115/98 - need to be lowered ($90? - like CAA)

Club $200/150 - they get what they pay for and i havent heard a complaint from someone that has sat there

The only seats that should be $100 or more are ones that include amenties like the Goal Bar, Fire/Ice Lounge.

Just my opinion.

if any do go up i bet it is the $10, $20, $25 and $35 tickets. theres are the ones that sold quite often and were not that easy to get esp. as the season went on. most of the upper deck was filled for most of the games. demand says those are the seats the can be raised. i hope they don't as my weekend plan is in the $25 and i want it to stay there.

I think they will lower some of the ticket prices and there will be still the 200 $10 seats for next season. This was the first season so they will see that tickets prices were too high so they lower them to a reasonable amount. Hopefully.

I wish tickets would get lowered but this is the Devils marketing we are talking about...

B.O./STH

UpperDeck

$10/10 - steady

$20/20 - steady

$25/25 - steady

$35/32 - steady

The Devils would be really stupid to up these prices.

Mezzanine

Light Blue $65/58 - Sec 133 and 134 should all be this value, no "yellow"

Light Purple $75/68 - would like to see turned to $65/58, no "yellow" as well

Yellow $100/88 - would like to see removed, turned to $75/68

They may have a great view, but this isn't NYC...$100 is a ridiculous price. It would be beneficial to have $100 prices if they had access to Fire/Ice Lounge post-game. Sort of like a "Small Business Club Seat."

Balcony

Light Blue $65/58 - take over the whole thing, both ends.

Yellow $100/88 - need to be removed and i believe they were. i got front row seats through a ticket deal and they were printed as $65 (for 3/29 vs PHI)

If they do remove the yellow, they are doing a good thing. It was always sad to see 4 rows on each end nearly empty during some games.

Lower Level

Granite $95/78 - need to be lowered ($70? - like STH price at CAA)

Red $115/98 - need to be lowered ($90? - like CAA)

Club $200/150 - they get what they pay for and i havent heard a complaint from someone that has sat there

The only seats that should be $100 or more are ones that include amenties like the Goal Bar, Fire/Ice Lounge.

Just my opinion.

Can't disagree really with this. But the light blue for balcony, i'd make what you suggested, but leave the even cheaper ones towards the top of those sections. Yellow in those sections were crazy!

Agreed with the lower level as well.

Good work here.

I can see them pulling a Mets-like color-coded game system in the future and basing prices more on the opponent and time of game. Its clear that games against division rivals and those on weekend afternoons are the most sought after, and Tuesday evening matchups against Atlanta are of much less interest. It would make business sense especially for the single ticket purchaser.

Newark did pass the 5% tax i believe on all ticket sales, after The Devils or Prudential didn't give them a box.

Thats really nice though, didn't the city PAY for the arena? You cant even give em a couple seats for councilmen and the mayor? Now the fans suffer, paying this ridiculous tax.

It had nothing to do with seating. It has to do (in theory) with overtime and security. Of course they're going to take way more than they need, because it is Newark, afterall, but it doesn't have anything to do with perks.

Newark did pass the 5% tax i believe on all ticket sales, after The Devils or Prudential didn't give them a box.

Thats really nice though, didn't the city PAY for the arena? You cant even give em a couple seats for councilmen and the mayor? Now the fans suffer, paying this ridiculous tax.

Where did you here it was because they did not get a box?