OOT Scoreboard 4-21 (SC Playoffs - Round 1 - Game 6 & 7.)

SatansDevils

Tonight on tap there are two big games both elimination games especially Game 7 between the Bruins and Canadiens.

Bruins are at the Canadiens for Game 7. This is it. This is for the series and to move on to Round 2. Bruins have the momentum after winning the last two games of this series and Habs goalie Price has been shaken and has shown he is a rookie in these playoffs. I am hoping the Bruins come all the way back here down 3-1 in this series to win Game 7 to move on. :koolaid: Nothing would be better to see the home crowd Habs fans crying their eyes out. Go Bruins!

The Capitals are at the Flyers for Game 6 and they hope to even up this series and force a Game 7 at the Capitals. I hope to see the Flyers once again choke up a 3-1 series lead. :P So Go Capitals!

Eastern Conference Round 1, Game 7.

Bruins @ Canadiens 7:00 PM ET CBC (HD), RDS (HD) NESN (HD) XM 172 Series Tied 3-3.

Eastern Conference Round 1, Game 6.

Capitals @ Flyers 7:00 PM ET VERSUS (HD), TSN (HD) CSN-DC (HD) CSN-PH (HD) Flyers leads series 3-2.

Lets Go Bruins and Capitals! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Versus would show Game 7 of MTL-BOS instead of Game 6 of PHI-WSH. I don't have a link to back that up though.

They are. They said it a lot last night during the other games that they are showing game 7 of habs-bruins. Makes sense though.

I am going to game 6 of flyers-caps tonight.

I really want Boston to lose because if the Bruins and Flyers both win than that means it will be Rangers-Flyers in the first round with the Rangers having home ice. fvck that. Pittsburgh would also be playing Boston than.

It would be better for Versus to show Game 7 of the Bruins/Habs game over the Game 6 of the Capitals/Flyers game.

Hopefully the Bruins take Game 7 as it would be another great 3-1 come back in playoff history and we see a Game 7 with the Capitals and Flyers. Capitals to win Game 6 tonight in Philadelphia then another 3-1 come back in playoff history and the second time the Flyers choke a 3-1 lead in a series. :P

So GO BRUINS and CAPITALS!!!:evil:

Crazy stats...

The Canadiens are 26-0 in playoff series they have led 3-1

The Bruins are 0-20 in playoff series they have trailed 3-1, and this is the first time they have forced a Game 7 in that situation. Boston, which hasn't won a playoff series since 1999, has never come back from a 2-0 deficit, either.

Crazy stats...

The Canadiens are 26-0 in playoff series they have led 3-1

The Bruins are 0-20 in playoff series they have trailed 3-1, and this is the first time they have forced a Game 7 in that situation. Boston, which hasn't won a playoff series since 1999, has never come back from a 2-0 deficit, either.

There is a first for everything SH. :P

It is an amazing stat all the years of the Canadiens that they never blew a 3-1 series lead. It is really hard to do if you think about it as the Bruins never came back in a series being down 3-1. So something has to give eventually and just would like to see the Bruins pull this off. I just do not like the Habs and would rather see the Bruins make some history over the Habs for a change.

Edited by SatansDevils

Bruins

Caps

woot

WOOHOO ALMOST GAME TIME

but then again i gotta watch the VS retards galore party

mwuahhhh

WTF is up with the Versus clock? It's just a camera on the scoreboard clock and the powerplay doesn't have a timer. Versus is so awful. Their biased analysts are bad enough, now they can't even get simple things like the clock right.

Go MONTREAL

sorry but i dont want to make the playoffs any easier for the fvckin rangers

You have a point, but the Pens will still easily dispatch the Rags no matter when they face. Doesn't matter if the Rags make the ECF, when they lose no one will remember it in a few years.

Fvck the Habs and thir fans! CMON Bruins. They have been all over the habs this period and just missed a goal on the PP. Price is playing well but the pressure will be on him in the 3rd period when the Bruins will be all over them. GO BRUINS! Habs up 1-0 at the end of the 1st period. Bruins out shot the Habs 11-6 in the 1st period.

Flyers up 1-0 on the Capitals and the capitals better step it up here or they will be gone. CMON CAPITALS!

BOS 0

MTL 1

END 1ST

WSH 0

PHI 1

2:49 1st