OOT Scoreboard 4-22 (SC Playoffs - Round 1 - Game 7.)

SatansDevils

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks!

it doesnt seem to be working, is it working for anyone else?

Try this: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

Paste it in your address bar and it will ask you if you want to use an external media player. If you have Windows Media Player installed, click Launch Application and it should begin to show the stream. That's what happens with Firefox, if you use another browser it'll be a little different but similar. If you don't have WMP, tell me, and I'll give you the directions for whatever media player you have.

Edited by devils26

Why didn't they review that goal where Huet got zambonied?

On a side note, its real sad seeing how teams are supposed to play offense. Im used to the good ole dumping the puck..lol. Can't wait till we have some offensive prowess.

Edited by Biggie B

If the Caps lose this game, people will be arguing that until the end of time.

Can you blame them?

Now the Capitals fans know how the Devils fans have felt all season and in the playoffs with Brodeur getting run over.

That was BS and devorski is a POS referee. I think the Flyers took a page from the NYR in these playoffs. :angry:

Capitals going on the PP. They need to tie it up here. CMON CAPS!!!!

Can you blame them?

Of course not. I don't blame them at all. I can only imagine if that happened to the Devils, how much I would argue. In fact, I actually thought the goal should have been waived off.

I was just trying to say that that play will turn into one of those never-ending debates, similar to the Crosby/Ovechkin debate.

Goaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

2-2

Let me tell you guys about pain. I go to school in South Jersey and all we have here is Flyers fans. I was at the bar watching game 4. Needless to say they were kind enough to let me watch the game on one small tv while the phillies games were being shown on 6 huge flat screens in HD. That wasn't even what pissed me off. I was sitting next to a table with about six 13 year old. And these bastards were cheering every time the Rangers scored. Oh the pain....

Edited by Biggie B

Of course not. I don't blame them at all. I can only imagine if that happened to the Devils, how much I would argue. In fact, I actually thought the goal should have been waived off.

I was just trying to say that that play will turn into one of those never-ending debates, similar to the Crosby/Ovechkin debate.

I totally agree with you! The goal should have been waived off by Devorski. He is a POS!

I totally agree with you! The goal should have been waived off by Devorski. He is a POS!

Or at least reviewed. I'm surprised none of the refs or video officials called for a stop in play so that the goal could at least be examined a little more.

Cracking down on goalie interference... :whistling:

Or at least reviewed. I'm surprised none of the refs or video officials called for a stop in play so that the goal could at least be examined a little more.

Again totally agree with you here. Especially in the playoffs! Not the first time with Devorski here.

PHI 2

WSH 2

2:11 2ND

Contact with the goaltender is not reviewable. It's a judgment call by the ref. It was brutal judgment in this case but it's still a judgment call and thus isn't subject to replay.

Again totally agree with you here. Especially in the playoffs! Not the first time with Devorski here.

Lol. He needs to be sat out for a few games.

Contact with the goaltender is not reviewable. It's a judgment call by the ref. It was brutal judgment in this case but it's still a judgment call and thus isn't subject to replay.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I've seen goalie interference calls reviewed. I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just wondering if there's a specific rule that states this.