Avery to Intern at...

ClutchDevil30

:giggle: Avery and Lord Stanley? Nnnno... more like Lord of the Dance. What a 'Mo!! :rofl:

One friend who played hockey said he must be there for the chicks... uhh... yeah, but I don't think Tom Brady got his ubergirls working the phones at Vogue. WTF? I mean -- it's CREEPY! the dude is CREEPY! Gnomer's skin must crawl in the showers with that guy.

Pretty messed this nancy got into Marty's head :blink: Sean "Puffy" Avery said "next best thing to his breezers"

Looks like Avery got in somebody's head....

So what if the man enjoys style, fashion and the occasional long walk with a woman named Bruce? At least he has dreams! Dreams of pleated skirts, stiched hemlines....and winning some silly lil' trophy named after some Lord. But dream number 3 must be far down the list...

Could careless what Avery does and he sure didn't get into my head. Maybe a lot of others here who keep talking and posting all these Avery threads and articles. Just sick of hearing his name which is useless to me.

I have to agree with SH here and put Avery on "ignore" mode.

Edited by SatansDevils

Avery is somehow like Terrell Owens. Only rather than being a total nuisance and distraction, he somehow helps the Blueskirts win games. He gets way too much credit on a loaded team. Gary Roberts of the Pitt. Pens said it right when he said,

"There are like 8 or 9 guys on that team you have to worry about before you get to Sean Avery."

Thats why Marty was so pissed after game 5. He let this little sh!thead of a player get in his head and his play suffered.

Thats why Marty was so pissed after game 5. He let this little sh!thead of a player get in his head and his play suffered.

Why would that cause Marty to get mad at Avery? Shouldn't he have gotten angry at himself for not brushing off Avery's comments/distracting play?

Why would that cause Marty to get mad at Avery? Shouldn't he have gotten angry at himself for not brushing off Avery's comments/distracting play?

Thats what I mean. Marty was mad at himself for getting unnerved. You could see it in his face. The whole Avery/Brodeur feud got so blown up and he got grilled on it all season and into the playoffs. This is where Marty misses Scott Stevens. Stevens would have killed Avery if he even looked at Marty wrong. We dont have a bona fide regulator on the team, so Avery ran wild and was even banging hookers after games.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. The Rangers still have a swish in their skates. Back in the 70s it was Ron Duguay,"Ooh La La, Sasson". Now Avery is doing the quiff thing for Vogue.

I just gotta know. With Avery and Gomez, who's the butch and who's the bitch.

again, not that there's anything wrong with that.