OOT Scoreboard 5-3 (SC Playoffs - Round 2 - Game 5.)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Well. At least the failures easy road will be over when they meet the Pens.

Seriously. The Crapitals were willed on by A.O. and the Habs were beat down and their Goalie couldn't handle the heat. The Pens are going to be bringing LOTS of goal scorers to the ice. And they know hoe to skate thru the trap.

:doh1:

This playoff season is disgusting me. :puke:

You can swing this around the other way as well. If you can tell me witha straight face the Senators and Rangers were harder than the Caps and Habs then I'd just laugh.

The Senators stopped playing hockey in January, and the Rangers two over priced $7 million dollar UFA's didn't do crap. Lundqvist & Jagr of all people were the only Rangers who showed up. The Rangers folded their tents the minute they blew that 3-0 lead in game one and Avery went down.

You can swing this around the other way as well. If you can tell me witha straight face the Senators and Rangers were harder than the Caps and Habs then I'd just laugh.

The Senators stopped playing hockey in January, and the Rangers two over priced $7 million dollar UFA's didn't do crap. Lundqvist & Jagr of all people were the only Rangers who showed up. The Rangers folded their tents the minute they blew that 3-0 lead in game one and Avery went down.

EZT, just a question, were you one of the people complaining about Briere earlier in the season? That he was a waste of $$ and they should never have signed a guy named Danny/Daniele (I saw the posts on Flyerphans, but can't recall if you were among the among the complainers).

BTW, I wouldn't have wanted to face the Caps in the first round - the were completely untested, but, extremely enthusiastic with some significant talent. It can be a tough matchup. However, I think by the time you got the Habs Price had run out of gas.

well, it was $ 10 million each this season, but still way too much too pay for the points they got in return (Gomez was 70 and Drury was 58) .

They both did a little better in the playoffs, but not enough for those $$$

I'm just glad the Rangers are out. Yay !

EZT, just a question, were you one of the people complaining about Briere earlier in the season? That he was a waste of $$ and they should never have signed a guy named Danny/Daniele (I saw the posts on Flyerphans, but can't recall if you were among the among the complainers).

A lot of Flyers fans were killing him earlier in the season and rightfully so but since he has turned it on when it counts the most I'm sure all of them would gladly eat their crow.

Edited by Satans Hockey