(Not Just Summer) Concerts!

thelastonealive

Apparently I'm going to Tom Cochrane on Thursday if I mak it into REgina in time..HAHA

"LIFE IS A HIGHWAY..I WANNA RIDE IT..ALL NIGHT LONG!"

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a concert but this Saturday is O&A traveling circus comedy show at PNC Arts Center. Good times.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS i'll be there as well!

The Clutch show last night was AWESOME! I had never been to the House of Blues in A.C. before, but that's a pretty nice venue. Smaller than the other places I've seen them play in before, but nice nonetheless. Great setlist, awesome energy, and a good two hours of non-stop playing.

Going to the Metal Masters Tour featuring Judas Priest, Heaven and Hell, Motorhead and Testament at PNC Arts Center tomorrow. Show starts at 5:30, doors open at 4:30, and parking lot opens at 3:30pm.

Also, bought tix today for Biohazard reunion at the Starland Ballroom Oct. 3.

Also, Cheech and Chong tour tix for December at the Borgata go on sale in a few minutes. Hoping to get tix to that. I think the September show in Philly already went on sale. I used to love their movies. :devil:

(Might as well make this an all-season concert/comedy/event thread, rather than just summer concerts.) :cheers:

Going to the Metal Masters Tour featuring Judas Priest, Heaven and Hell, Motorhead and Testament at PNC Arts Center tomorrow. Show starts at 5:30, doors open at 4:30, and parking lot opens at 3:30pm.

Also, bought tix today for Biohazard reunion at the Starland Ballroom Oct. 3.

Also, Cheech and Chong tour tix for December at the Borgata go on sale in a few minutes. Hoping to get tix to that. I think the September show in Philly already went on sale. I used to love their movies. :devil:

(Might as well make this an all-season concert/comedy/event thread, rather than just summer concerts.) :cheers:

Should be a good show tomorrow night with JP. They always put on a great show. The Biohazard show with all original members on stage is another show not to miss. Both shows will be good and looking forward to seeing them as well.

Should be a good show tomorrow night with JP. They always put on a great show. The Biohazard show with all original members on stage is another show not to miss. Both shows will be good and looking forward to seeing them as well.

Yeah, I saw Priest when Rob Halford rejoined the band at Ozzfest about four or so years ago and it was awesome because they played a greatest hits show. Then I saw them again about two years ago on their own tour and was a little disappointed because they played a lot of new stuff, none of which I knew. I hope this time around they go back to playing mostly the classics. ... I am looking forward to seeing Motorhead, though.

And in October, I'll most definitely be psyched for the Biohazard reunion. I saw them so many times when they were touring for their first album in the very early 90s. After that, I started to lose interest in them.

BTW, I got my Cheech and Chong tix for December!

The 90s alternative obsession in me is very happy with the Union County MusicFest lineup this year...Everclear & Cracker on Friday, B52s and Gin Blossoms on Saturday. Problem is, I don't like Everclear much, and I'm already going to a 90sish show that Saturday (eve 6 again, hopefully), so I think this year's may be a washout for me :( Unless Gin Blossoms is early enough to hit that show on the way to Madison...hmmmmm....

So we went to Theory Of A Deadman...made it thgrough almost the entire show until some drunk savages started going nuts and we ended up getting pulled out by security..i watched from the side as my friend got medical attention for her bruised ribs..WOOT

So we went to Theory Of A Deadman...made it thgrough almost the entire show until some drunk savages started going nuts and we ended up getting pulled out by security..i watched from the side as my friend got medical attention for her bruised ribs..WOOT

Wow that sucks, hope she's ok.

I had a blast at Metal Masters last night. Testament I thought was boring, I just can't get into them. Motorhead wasn't bad though I expected better. I didn't even know who Heaven and Hell was and now I feel like an idiot though I was excited as hell when I found out I was going to see Ronnie James Dio and Tony Iommi instead of what I thought was going to be some lame opening band. They were awesome, and Judas Priest was great too. My friend said Priest usually doesn't play their old stuff. Their first song was off of their new CD (which I don't really like) then everything else was old classics. It was awesome.

I'm either seeing The Mars Volta in the city September 17th, or going to Starland for the 18th. Possibly both.

I was so...bored by the Mars Volta when I saw them open for System of a Down a few years back. One of the more disappointing live acts I've seen, I expected much more. I guess if I was more into the technical, musicianship side of it, it might have been cooler, but...I dunno, just found 'em boring.

Ive seen them 5 or 6 times. Theyre a really diverse band live. One time they played 14 songs in their set, which was about 3 hours. Another time I saw them play, they played 1 song in an hour and a half which included ore a spanish sound to it. Theyre more for a musically difficult sound. I'm the type of person that listens to music and thinks about what key the song is in, what scale etc. so they're extremely satisfying for me to see live, but I could see completely why someone would find them boring.

I had a blast at Metal Masters last night. Testament I thought was boring, I just can't get into them. Motorhead wasn't bad though I expected better. I didn't even know who Heaven and Hell was and now I feel like an idiot though I was excited as hell when I found out I was going to see Ronnie James Dio and Tony Iommi instead of what I thought was going to be some lame opening band. They were awesome, and Judas Priest was great too. My friend said Priest usually doesn't play their old stuff. Their first song was off of their new CD (which I don't really like) then everything else was old classics. It was awesome.

I had a great time at the Metal Masters show too! I skipped Testament altogether. Motorhead was cool -- really got the fans going as a few pits broke out as well as some fights on the lawn. I've seen Priest a couple of times within the last four years so I knew what to expect from them. ... But I was really into Heaven and Hell! I hadn't heard those songs in years. Of course, back then, the group was called ... Black Sabbath!

Saw a bunch of Devils hats in the crowd. Of course, I had mine on. :evil:

Edited by 95Crash

So I went to CrueFest and yeah I saw about a quarter of the Crue show because of some long drama..and now i'm feaking wated....but from what i saw i apparently had a pretty good time

I had a great time at the Metal Masters show too! I skipped Testament altogether. Motorhead was cool -- really got the fans going as a few pits broke out as well as some fights on the lawn. I've seen Priest a couple of times within the last four years so I knew what to expect from them. ... But I was really into Heaven and Hell! I hadn't heard those songs in years. Of course, back then, the group was called ... Black Sabbath!

Saw a bunch of Devils hats in the crowd. Of course, I had mine on. :evil:

cool..

i'll be going to the 08/30 show in Devore , CA.

seen heaven and hell a few years back at the forum in inglewood.

although i'm more into old school sabbath, there is no denying the 3 albums with dio are just awesome...

to see halford back with priest opening up for sabbath, is just insane!

Sing me a song, you're a singer,

Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil

The Devil is never a maker...

The less that you give, you're a taker...

And in October, I'll most definitely be psyched for the Biohazard reunion. I saw them so many times when they were touring for their first album in the very early 90s. After that, I started to lose interest in them.

hell yeah...

remember the "New Titans on the Block" tour?

i remember seeing biohazard open up for Sepultura and Sacred Reich at the Ritz.

Just saw the news that AC/DC's gonna have a new record out on Oct. 20. You know what that means ... they've gotta tour! I know it won't exactly be summer by then, so maybe it doesn't really fit in this thread. But still, I'm too excited to not post something.

Just saw the news that AC/DC's gonna have a new record out on Oct. 20. You know what that means ... they've gotta tour! I know it won't exactly be summer by then, so maybe it doesn't really fit in this thread. But still, I'm too excited to not post something.

Now it does!

Going to The Faint/Antipop Consortium/Shy Child show tonight at Terminal 5 in NYC. First time going to that venue, third time seeing The Faint, though. Can't wait.