Some Salvador and Rachunek Info

I would love to see Lou improving our top lines and top D pairings instead of continuing to solidify our 4th lines and 3rd pairs.

I know that is easier said then done but c'mon, Motau/Brookbank and Salvador aren't an upgrade over last year, obviously.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... seriously? The guy with almost 12 posts a day is saying to "step away from the PC"?

Let's actually not beat around the bush, because I'm sick of it. People on here, (a good many of them), DON'T LIKE YOU. Don't believe me? Check out sammyk's signature. You piss and moan about everything, but then counter saying how Lou is God and the best and everyone should "shut the fvck up". Then you post about Campbell and Liles in EVERY THREAD IN HELL! I'm absolutely surprised you haven't brought them up in NFL-O/S thread yet. (But we still have a while, I bet). Now its the Dupris sh!t, and you still won't even admit that you made a deusche out of yourself any way you slice it.

And then people poke fun at you and your absolute annoyance, and you come out with this major rant and tell them to "chill the fvck out".

Don't take it so seriously and you can ignore him if you find him that annoying.

SD is a good dude. I'd miss picking against all his losing teams if he left. :giggle:

Edited by Satans Hockey
Don't take it so seriously and you can ignore him if you find him that annoying.

SD is a good dude. I'd miss picking against all his losing teams if he left. :giggle:

I don't doubt that he's a good dude, but he's absolutely obnoxious ALOT of the time. And if everyone took the ignnore approach as you say, he'd go into withdrawl because there'd only be a small handful of people ever responding to him.

Absolutely he's a good dude.

I think one of Martysb3tt3r's earlier points is that the guy gets bent ou of shape with someone responding with an opposing opinion, especially when you quote him. :noclue:

Absolutely he's a good dude.

I think one of Martysb3tt3r's earlier points is that the guy gets bent ou of shape with someone responding with an opposing opinion, especially when you quote him. :noclue:

Exactly.

Like I said before guys and that goes for the some here who know who they are. I apologize if I come off the wrong way here and I am sorry so shoot me. :P I never meant to come off the way some think here, but I mean well and don't like too or won't talk bad about anyone because that is not my style here. It is just amazing that some here are around my age or my age here and they resort to being so immature and just does not look good on here IMO.

Believe it or not, I do like everyone here and we are all Devils fans and all this crap should not happen between the same fans. :) I will understand if some do ignore me and it won't bother me one bit as this is a message board here where there are plenty of fans here to discuss Devils hockey, hockey in general and all other topics.. What I do ask of some here is not to discuss this nonsense here in the open. I would respect more here if I got a PM instead of seeing this crap being done out here in the open. I appreciate some here saying I am a good guy because I really am and always been good hearted towards everyone even those who I do not know. I know all of you guys here are good guys too and just want to clear the air from this moment on and if some can't accept that I will understand too. Just PM me and it is better to discuss that way than having it in the open here which many do not want to see and again I apologize for that.

That is all and SH it is a lot of fun going against you for the most part and DevlinLA I like the DT and if you noticed I have backed off now from that to let you do your own thing there which I think is great. :evil:

I hope some here really do understand and can just let this die here.

Thanks! Hope all are having a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

SD :)

Peace!

What about Rosival ? forget the Ranger hate, he potted 13 goals last season, he's got a hell of a shot and can QB the powerplay?

I also like John Micheal Liles :ph34r:

I think Campbell will cost too much.

What about Rosival ? forget the Ranger hate, he potted 13 goals last season, he's got a hell of a shot and can QB the powerplay?

Someone is going to give Roszival close to the same $$$ as Campbell and he's not as good. Although, the Rangers are probably going to try and re-sign him, he likes NY, but may not like his relationship with the fans, who were on him about his turnovers and penalties only slightly less than they were on Malik. I think the question will be, does Jagr re-sign w/NY or does he get an astronomical amount to play in Omsk...in which case Roszival probably won't be inclined to take less money to stay in NY. I was interested to see that apparently in the Russian league you can go outside their salary cap rules to sign a player who has been offered an NHL contract, so they can offer Jagr (and others) anything they want.

Liles would be a good pickup.

Rosival isnt very good on defense, and although he has a shot, the motto "a goal saved is a goal earned" doesnt come with him.