Good Afternoon from Britainland!

britdevil

Just wanted to introduce myself! If any of you have accounts from hockeysfuture, you may recognise me from there!

Lets go Devils!!! Down with the Rangers!! :koolaid:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I did post this at 3pm. :P

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I didnt realise so many of you post on HF too.

I needed a new home, as I was perma-banned after a run-in with a certain Raggot poster (cough Jon cough). Hopefully I will be able to make a good impact here, with little involvement from Raggot fans. I was getting withdrawal symptoms from not getting any Devils info, and happened across this forum.

@EagleJelly: Well its quite easy really, I had a friend who followed the Avs back in 1996, and I was watching late night hockey with him. There were some highlights of Scotty Stevens and Marty doing their thing, and I instantly became a fan. The sweet logo and branding helped too.

Anyways, ill try and bring humour and a level head. Oh and too the mods, dw about my past meltdown, nothing like that will happen here!

... Oh and too the mods, dw about my past meltdown, nothing like that will happen here!

Especially now with the new Pharmacy to door service. :thumbsup:

post-909-1211976849_thumb.jpg

brit..are you serious? What happened? I thought you were getting the Lady Byng Trophy over there? How is that even possible?

I must say that that guy is a pain in the rear end. He just has to comment on everything regarding the Devils and always take those subtle cheapshots against the Devils.

brit..are you serious? What happened? I thought you were getting the Lady Byng Trophy over there? How is that even possible?

I must say that that guy is a pain in the rear end. He just has to comment on everything regarding the Devils and always take those subtle cheapshots against the Devils.

I couldnt quite believe it myself DS. Jon came into a thread with his usual anti-Devils spiel, and had had a bad day. I was fed up with him and his buddies jumping into all our threads, and getting them locked up. I wrote some stupid rhyme, mocking his Rangers and he reported it. Instead of the normal infraction, the Penguins mod gave me a huge ban, so I told him he was taking the piss. Thus perma-ban.

Joke forum.

Gunna miss posting with you guys over there, but I should be just fine here.

You can still vote me for Byng, maybe they will even lift the ban. Who knows, I doubt I will be back.

Wow, I go to HF everyday but I don't necessarily check all the threads. I'm sorry to hear that you got banned there man. You definitely didn't deserve it and it really sucks that it was Jon that started all that sh!t (like always). Well, I am glad you ended up here, I think you are going to like it.

Welcome BritDevil---Earlier in my life I spent 5 years working for a British company called Thomas Cook and have been enamored with things English ever since---looking forward to reading your posts.....

Free my Brit!

Untitled-2-7.jpg

Making me come over here to get my brit fix... shame on you. Well it was time I joined here anyhow I suppose. Howdy everyone. Another HF regular here.

Ranger H8 is not a crime!

edit 1*: ps - word on the street it you got nailed with a 30 day ban (not perma).

edit 2*: pss - now it's back to perma. (you shouldn't have done that last thing you did there...) :sigh:

Edited by Richer's Ghost

Oh well. At least I wont have to put up with insufferable Raggots posters over here.

And I bet there are some great guys over here!! Looking forward to getting more involved over here!!

Free my Brit!

Untitled-2-7.jpg

Making me come over here to get my brit fix... shame on you. Well it was time I joined here anyhow I suppose. Howdy everyone. Another HF regular here.

Ranger H8 is not a crime!

edit 1*: ps - word on the street it you got nailed with a 30 day ban (not perma).

edit 2*: pss - now it's back to perma. (you shouldn't have done that last thing you did there...) :sigh:

JonathanPERIOD is a piece of sh!t. Smarmy passive aggressive emo garbage. I notice he hides his personal information now. Good choice.

If I was a mod, he would have been banned off the Devils forum on day one. But we don't have enforcer mods, ours are friendly. Certainly not the type that will get all upset because you call them "classless", and then respond to that by SEARCHING your posts to try and get you banned. I post on places that are significantly "older" crowd-wise, than here or HFBoards, and people that that lurk remark on what kind of garbage that JonathanPERIOD is. Yet everyone there sucks up to the guy. Something I'm missing here?

If BritDevil did mouth off to someone on the way out, good, that place deserves it. They kill discussion there themselves, because you never know when someone 18-20 year old mod is going to go on Power Trip Day and try to pick a fight with you.

JonathanPERIOD is a piece of sh!t. Smarmy passive aggressive emo garbage. I notice he hides his personal information now. Good choice.

If I was a mod, he would have been banned off the Devils forum on day one. But we don't have enforcer mods, ours are friendly. Certainly not the type that will get all upset because you call them "classless", and then respond to that by SEARCHING your posts to try and get you banned. I post on places that are significantly "older" crowd-wise, than here or HFBoards, and people that that lurk remark on what kind of garbage that JonathanPERIOD is. Yet everyone there sucks up to the guy. Something I'm missing here?

If BritDevil did mouth off to someone on the way out, good, that place deserves it. They kill discussion there themselves, because you never know when someone 18-20 year old mod is going to go on Power Trip Day and try to pick a fight with you.

Excellent post.

Im pretty sure im the victim of a teener mod with an attitude.