Good Afternoon from Britainland!

britdevil

I was thinking the same thing. RG and Brit were like celebs at HF though.

:hail:

My new favourite poster right here.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a real dickhead,he comes over to our board to start crap, and that raggot mod backs him up, rather fitting that he's a raggots fan.

Jonathan's posts remind me of the poor literature I read in the Daily Star, whilst taking a huge crap after a night of curry and beer.

Jonathan's posts remind me of the poor literature I read in the Daily Star, whilst taking a huge crap after a night of curry and beer.

Oh man, do I miss a good Indian curry, there are quite a few ENGLISH foods that I miss, Yorkshire pudding, black pudding etc.

The guy is a total tool, I firmly believe the stipulation to being a Raggots fan is you have to be a reprobate.

Oh man, do I miss a good Indian curry, there are quite a few ENGLISH foods that I miss, Yorkshire pudding, black pudding etc.

The guy is a total tool, I firmly believe the stipulation to being a Raggots fan is you have to be a reprobate.

Yorkshire pudding..... damn your making me hungry!!

I think the simple criteria for being a Raggot is that you must have an attitude problem that is comparable to a small 5 year old girl.

Hey britdevil, when you first joined you had an avatar of the Devils logo in front of the UK flag, can you repost that? I just thought it looked cool and I want to save the pic to show to some of my friends.

Not a problem mate. Its abit on the small side though, I cant find the original large version.

gallery_2606_91_11028.jpg

Hi Brit!!

How ya doin?

cj!!!!

Im good thanks!!

Hows life treating you? Ticket prices got you a lil stiffled? :P

Hey britdevil, when you first joined you had an avatar of the Devils logo in front of the UK flag, can you repost that? I just thought it looked cool and I want to save the pic to show to some of my friends.

I did just that when I saw it. Original and cool lookin. Could be better with just a little green though. :whistling:

Not a problem mate. Its abit on the small side though, I cant find the original large version.

This is your Avatar.

gallery_2606_91_11028.jpg

:rolleyes:

This is your Avatar on Extenze

bigbritdevilvx9.jpg