nhl 08 xbox 360 gamertags

I ended up playing someone from the boards in a shootout the other day. Just happened to be random. I know I haven't played anyone from here in a game yet.

I play the xbox 360 one. My gamertag is SatansHockey

If anyone is up for a game just add me and send me a message saying your from njdevs.

Edited by Satans Hockey

mine is - nmigliore

lol.. i made an NHL 08 league here awhile ago but dropped out of it..hope it ran well after i left.. anyway, i dont play NHL 08 ever anymore.. i still have it though.. I mostly play my Mets franchise in MLB 2k8 and sometimes COD 4 online.. thats really it

MLB 2k8 is among the worst baseball games ever, i returned it after i bought it.

Ive been playing GTA IV and nhl 08 a lot so ill join game request.

I find it pretty fun but whatever..

GTA IV sucks now IMO, i loved it the first couple days.. but then i just stopped playing it out of boredom.. alot of my friends did the same

Its like I dont even know why I dont like it.. seriously.. Ill occassionally enjoy the free-roam with friends.. i joined one free-roam game with random people and it was 'spawn with rocket launchers'.. the game lagged horribly and you died right when u spawned.. as for single player, its pretty good.. but i just stopped playing it.. i just dunno why..