Lou Sighting

oofrostonoo

Yesterday the Baker tomorrow candle stick maker I heard the butcher already signed with the Islanders

I think he meant it as a joke that Lou was eating dinner alone instead of with FA agents.. he didnt mean Lou was looking to sign the waiter working at the food place.. :P

i could be wrong though

I think he meant it as a joke that Lou was eating dinner alone instead of with FA agents.. he didnt mean Lou was looking to sign the waiter working at the food place.. :P

i could be wrong though

He was looking for new venues for "Chico Eats"

PS

And it wasnt a steak he was going to eat. It was a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with the crusts cut off.

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

CMON LOU is NOT CMON BRENT.

Rowdy please set everyone straight

How come they are never online the same time??

CMON !!!!! :P

Spilt Personalties have benefits!!! :lol:

CMON LOU is NOT CMON BRENT.

Rowdy please set everyone straight

This is correct.

I think most people would be surprised to find out who CMONBRENT is. CMONLOU's secret identity would probably be a little less of a surprise, though. But I'm not telling... :whistling:

Nah

when you know the truth it's COMPLETELY obvious :P

but still

CMON=comedy gold!!

and he's still the rookie of the year and THAT'S the bottom line!!!! B )

This is correct.

I think most people would be surprised to find out who CMONBRENT is. CMONLOU's secret identity would probably be a little less of a surprise, though. But I'm not telling... :whistling:

Ooooo, intrigue.

Perhaps a CMONBRENT/CMONLOU Loser-Is-Unmasked steel cage death match is in order one day...

Ooooo, intrigue.

Perhaps a CMONBRENT/CMONLOU Loser-Is-Unmasked steel cage death match is in order one day...

Whooooo!!! WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Anyway, I'm going on record predicting that CMONBRENT is actually Ric Flair with a black mask and a haircut.

that may be the single greatest comment in this board's history!!!!!!! :hail: :hail:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

This is correct.

It isn't that surprising. As long as both accounts aren't used at the same time... whatever.

Ah HA! This is the way Derek and LOCB get to come out as the Devils fans they ARE! I KNEW IT!! Derek has never stayed away THIS long...

but seriously - wonder how Derek is... have I missed any posts... or... IS he... :unsure:

Is he...what...an Islanders fan? :whistling:

If he's lurking, that ought to bring him out of the woodwork!!!

I'm just surprised nobody noticed Mark Crawford got canned this afternoon. Or, did I miss the post?